Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
May 30, 2017
The new version 5.14 contains everything you need.
With this update, ensure you do not have duplicate installations of the DD Requirements (Check the DDRequirements folder for those files which must be removed before installation)
Do not delete the files that are in this folder, but delete the files that are located elsewhere in the mod folder.

SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings ->
DD settings is now called: Deviant Core Setting and Devious Desires Settings
ah yeah my bad, 1 tiny package i didnt remove. Anyway, I downloaded lots of animations, and put it in the Animations folder, however, in game, there are only some animations. Well, some of them are on the OP. So, where and how can I have/enable more animations?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
ah yeah my bad, 1 tiny package i didnt remove. Anyway, I downloaded lots of animations, and put it in the Animations folder, however, in game, there are only some animations. Well, some of them are on the OP. So, where and how can I have/enable more animations?
Should the animation actually be running or are they just not being displayed? When the game starts, it shows how many animations and cas parts etc. have been loaded.
More animations there are links in the and in the module subpages.
To get WW animations properly tagged I recommend:

May 30, 2017
Should the animation actually be running or are they just not being displayed? When the game starts, it shows how many animations and cas parts etc. have been loaded.
More animations there are links in the and in the module subpages.
To get WW animations properly tagged I recommend:
I will try the tags you mentioned. It read a few thousands animations as I remember but I will check again. Like, for example, when I choose anal, it only appeared like 20 animations for the current M-F which should be higher in number as I installed it with WW.

EverCurious

Apr 2, 2021
Recently swapped out wicked whims for your mod, and have not looked back since. This mod got me to update to the latest version as well and I was running into an issue (thought it might be this mod, but it wasn't) and I thought I'd share with others so maybe you won't have to troubleshoot as much; "Color Sliders for Hair, Clothes, & Accessories" was breaking my game. The UI was almost completely broken and the parts that weren't locked up immediately.

Just thought I'd put that out there and say thanks Nutty for all your hard work! Best sexy time mod out there.

aphrodi7eee

Feb 11, 2020
Recently swapped out wicked whims for your mod, and have not looked back since. This mod got me to update to the latest version as well and I was running into an issue (thought it might be this mod, but it wasn't) and I thought I'd share with others so maybe you won't have to troubleshoot as much; "Color Sliders for Hair, Clothes, & Accessories" was breaking my game. The UI was almost completely broken and the parts that weren't locked up immediately.

Just thought I'd put that out there and say thanks Nutty for all your hard work! Best sexy time mod out there.
i am having similar problem..
i took out wicked whims..
and now my sims cannot do action.. lol

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
Thinking of switching to this, from what I understand you can use it as a replacement to WW, but will extensions and things that are originally WW still work? Things like SpentCL's Cumshine and Kritical's mods?

gwendalyn aquilla

Apr 4, 2021
question, i have played dd before and it worked for the most part except when the game would crash from too many people having sex at the same time, but i didn't mind that so much, now, since i had to redownload everything again, i tried to use dd, and it shows up, i downloaded all the requirements, i put the cheats on, and i see the mod settings menu, but when i click on it, nothing shows up and my sim just stands up straight, like i am not able to change the mod settings, same thing happens when i click start sexy time, did i do something wrong? what do i do?

aphrodi7eee

Feb 11, 2020
i found out that the latest simscommunity library conflict with DD..

so, if we want to use DD, better using provided simscommunity from the DD link.
(i think it is older version simscommunity)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
question, i have played dd before and it worked for the most part except when the game would crash from too many people having sex at the same time, but i didn't mind that so much, now, since i had to redownload everything again, i tried to use dd, and it shows up, i downloaded all the requirements, i put the cheats on, and i see the mod settings menu, but when i click on it, nothing shows up and my sim just stands up straight, like i am not able to change the mod settings, same thing happens when i click start sexy time, did i do something wrong? what do i do?
Since version 5.14 DeviousDesires is a complete all in one download. Everything is included for immediate use.
Please first remove the old version of DeviousDesires so that you no longer have any old/duplicate files of DeviousDesires.
Your old DD settings are stored in the folder \The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data, only delete this if necessary.
Then install version 5.14 first

To be absolutely sure, move your mods folder and recreate it so that you only install DeviousDesires and your animations. DeviousDesires has created a few subfolders for animation, where a few animations have been sorted. You can also sort your animations there if you wish.
When DeviousDesires is running, slowly add your other mods back, so you will also recognize incompatible mods.

MorganMor

Nov 9, 2017
So I can't actually figure out how to create a futanari, at least permanently. I have the Schlongify spell, which temporarily gives a penis, so I know the foundation exists, and there's a feminine body compatible penis installed. But I can't actually equip one through the Body Enhancement menu in the phone, or the cheat Equipment menu in the shift-click menu.

EDIT: For those like me, searching in the future, the response below this is the answer, at least to my specific version of the issue.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
So I can't actually figure out how to create a futanari, at least permanently. I have the Schlongify spell, which temporarily gives a penis, so I know the foundation exists, and there's a feminine body compatible penis installed. But I can't actually equip one through the Body Enhancement menu in the phone, or the cheat Equipment menu in the shift-click menu.
Using Custom Gender Settings You can give your Sim the Toilet Standing trait.
I think: SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Custom Gender Settings -> Uses Toilet Standing

Custom Gender Settings (CGS)
Direct Download
Github -

Websites
Nexus -

Reactions: MorganMor

larkys22

Jan 29, 2024
@ColonolNutty Hey, is it possible for sims of the same gender to rape eachother? I have the option come up when it's opposite gender sims, but not for same.
I've enabled everything in the settings list, but I can't seem to find anything to correct this.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes