• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I believe that certain games after a certain size should provide a torrent link, not everyone who has the mega premium and patience to endure other slow mirrors

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I believe that certain games after a certain size should provide a torrent link, not everyone who has the mega premium and patience to endure other slow mirrors
You don't need Mega Premium for fast speeds.
I don't have a paying account and get a download of 5-15 MB/s depending on if I have a wireless or wired connection.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Mega behaviour is different depending the country or zone. I got 1.5 Gb. download limit and then have to wait between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the time. But I know other people here has 5 Gb limit.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. I get the 5GB and then have to walk away for 6 hours. Fortunately, I find most of the other sources to be reasonably fast (I tend to go NOPY most often).

Bunta

May 6, 2018
You don't need Mega Premium for fast speeds.
I don't have a paying account and get a download of 5-15 MB/s depending on if I have a wireless or wired connection.
About the mega I meant that it limits the size of the download, for example: this game has the size of 5gb, mega only lets me download 1.5gb, then I fall into a cooldown screen

Oct 28, 2018
So um what is the system requirement of this game? I ask coz upon playing the game, my laptop ( 8GB Ram, i7 6700HQ, 4GB Nvidia 950m) goes bat shit crazy and heats up bad to the point it restarts the PC. Never ever has there been a game which I played from this site that has any requirements for it.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So um what is the system requirement of this game? I ask coz upon playing the game, my laptop ( 8GB Ram, i7 6700HQ, 4GB Nvidia 950m) goes bat shit crazy and heats up bad to the point it restarts the PC. Never ever has there been a game which I played from this site that has any requirements for it.
System requirements shouldn't be an issue, considering I easily run it on an ancient 2gb ram laptop...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Acting Lessons is good, but not nearly as good as this. Call me crazy, but I play h-games in order to fap, not to cry and think about my place in the universe. DA walks a fine line between engaging story line and eroticism which Acting Lessons fails at.
True, I liked AL but the last episodes were messy and out of place. Depraved Awakening made it clear what you were in for since Episode 1 and kept that up for the rest of the game, it delivered a good story where I wanted to know what happened next (very rare in a game like this) and also had lots of hot women that you fucked with no forced drama whatsoever.

Overall my favourite h-game and it deserved more popularity. I'm looking forward to the next game from @Philly_Games

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
About the mega I meant that it limits the size of the download, for example: this game has the size of 5gb, mega only lets me download 1.5gb, then I fall into a cooldown screen
Open a free account and get the MEGASync downloader (from MEGA). You'll get a larger limit, and when you go over the download will automatically resume after the cooldown time.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Open a free account and get the MEGASync downloader (from MEGA). You'll get a larger limit, and when you go over the download will automatically resume after the cooldown time.
Larger limit didn't work for me. Seems depends the country/zone too. For the resume you don't need Megasync.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Huh then it must be something with my GPU settings i'll have to check into;
Might be good to go into GeForce Experience just to firstly check if you have the updated driver then check if you've somehow enabled an overclock mode. I'm sure others might have a suggestion but that's all I can think of. I don't have an issue playing this.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes