nam1122hg

May 14, 2018
I cant seem to get to final chapter it ends short after the canal. I only downloaded 1.0 version not 0.11 to 1.0. Btw i downloaded the persistent file, unlock all scenes gallery but have no save at all. Any one can help, plz !

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I really hope Philly reaches his next funding goal on Patreon - it would be well deserved given his fantastic work to-date, and really, everyone of us would benefit from it.

jprizal

May 21, 2018
I am perplexed why this game is not included in the Popular Games listing. Its actually better than some of the games there in terms of storytelling and game direction. And art is top notch too.

Any recommendations for games that are quite similar to this?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am perplexed why this game is not included in the Popular Games listing. Its actually better than some of the games there in terms of storytelling and game direction. And art is top notch too.

Any recommendations for games that are quite similar to this?
Because the thread doesn't have enough views. As of today it stands at 2.3 million, making it the 24th most viewed thread not being represented in the popular games section.
If we ignore the fact that the game is completed and thus has zero chance for a promotion there are still 23 candidates more suited than Depraved Awakening.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Finished the Game 1min ago...Dude THX for this AWESOME GAME....This Great Story was a Ride
Sometimes i had Goosebumps all over my Body :D
Keep Up this Amazing Work

Reactions: Serra Angel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because the thread doesn't have enough views. As of today it stands at 2.3 million, making it the 24th most viewed thread not being represented in the popular games section.
If we ignore the fact that the game is completed and thus has zero chance for a promotion there are still 23 candidates more suited than Depraved Awakening.
A shame indeed. Most games there don't hold a candle to Depraved Awakening in my opinion.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Actually I downloaded the PATCH FILE which is 800MB+ But I have no clue to do with it, Can someone help me what to do with it? Please ASAP

CanGameGuy

Dec 10, 2018
Hey all, I have unlocked all of the scenes in the gallery except the one right after the shower scene with Carli. Anyone know how to get this one?
Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 3.31.57 PM.png

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Actually I downloaded the PATCH FILE which is 800MB+ But I have no clue to do with it, Can someone help me what to do with it? Please ASAP
The patch file is used if you want to patch a v0.11 to the v1 but the full v1 version is already available. Are you downloading this for the first time? If so then you don't need the patch file.

Reactions: LoganJr and DrFog

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
The patch file is used if you want to patch a v0.11 to the v1 but the full v1 version is already available. Are you downloading this for the first time? If so then you don't need the patch file.
I highly appriciate your respond but unfirtunately I downloaded both and even patched it with the patch file not knowing this, Anyway All is well thanks again.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I have a problem with unlocking the Carli Stella threesome in gallery. The walkthrough says you need lust 4 with Carli.
For sneaking into the Awakeing Club i should get +1 lust with Carli. I don't. And i can't go with double lust in the beginning because i need score 4 to unlock the office blue dress scene.

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes