Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have unlocked all the scenes besides this one can any one help
Hi kakashi_551, and welcome to this forum.
Remember to use the search box on the top right-hand corner.

I will quote the answer given by DrFog some weeks ago:

After the diner scene, if your score with Carli is 7 or under and you selected her from the diner you will get a scene on a roof top after speaking with Mi-do.

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys. I want to say creators doing a absolutely awesome game but my android doesn't set it up to phone. Can anyone help about this problem? It says APP COULDN'T SETUP TO PHONE bla bla bla. Sorry for my bad english.thanks for your answers

wolftribe1989

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys, I browsed the pages but couldnt really find an answer.
it seems that one scene is missing in my list ( Ive seen a girl kneeling bare chested on some other players list), and I dont know how to unlock the two scenes marked with question marks.
could anybody help?

Kojirou89

Jan 7, 2019
What a game. Despite being heavy on the sex scenes the story still manages to pull you in as well. Just completed my 1st playthrough. Anyone know if you can fool around with the Dragon?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
What a game. Despite being heavy on the sex scenes the story still manages to pull you in as well. Just completed my 1st playthrough. Anyone know if you can fool around with the Dragon?
Yes, you can, but only if you want a bad ending. Iirc there are at least 3 endings with her in it, the last of which is a bonus non-canon ending.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
His new game looks sick as fuck, but if he were to come back to this game's world, I think a prequel would do much better than a sequel. Maybe play as one of the people responsible for setting up Awakenings and get some more of the Dragon's backstory.
yeah I want to learn more about her backstory, aside from the possible love interests, the Dragon was my favorite female character, to the point where I spared her at the end, though I get the feeling that was the non-cannon ending for her

Reactions: DrFog

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I need to play through slowly again to figure out why Carli should care that the MC beds Stella at Awakenings... In that route, Carli asks about what happened and you have the option to lie, but of you don't then the MC says that Carli "deserves" to know the truth... Why? What gives her a right to that information? When you rescue Mi-do, she doesn't ask, and besides SHE admits to having gotten Stella into the whole "open marriage" sexscapade anyway. Why would she have negative feelings about the PI who'd followed Stella already and who goes to prostitutes like HERSELF also being part of Stella's adventures?
I'm just curious. I get that it may have simply been a way for the author to insert a choice with immediate negative consequences that pay off positively later if the player invested in that NPC's score, it just kinda broke the plot a bit for me...

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Will the game continue???????????
Just in case you haven't noticed, there's a completed tag up in the title.

I need to play through slowly again to figure out why Carli should care that the MC beds Stella at Awakenings... In that route, Carli asks about what happened and you have the option to lie, but of you don't then the MC says that Carli "deserves" to know the truth... Why? What gives her a right to that information? When you rescue Mi-do, she doesn't ask, and besides SHE admits to having gotten Stella into the whole "open marriage" sexscapade anyway. Why would she have negative feelings about the PI who'd followed Stella already and who goes to prostitutes like HERSELF also being part of Stella's adventures?
I'm just curious. I get that it may have simply been a way for the author to insert a choice with immediate negative consequences that pay off positively later if the player invested in that NPC's score, it just kinda broke the plot a bit for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least, that's my thinking.
I think it's more than just that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolftribe1989

Jan 5, 2019
Hi again guys,as I said earier, I browsed the pages here but couldnt really find an answer.
it seems that one scene is missing in my list of unlocked scenes ( Ive seen a girl kneeling bare chested on some other players list), and I dont know how to unlock the two scenes marked with question marks.
could anybody help?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi again guys,as I said earier, I browsed the pages here but couldnt really find an answer.
it seems that one scene is missing in my list of unlocked scenes ( Ive seen a girl kneeling bare chested on some other players list), and I dont know how to unlock the two scenes marked with question marks.
could anybody help?
Follow the walkthrough in the OP and do everything to get this for the first bonus scene:

Depraved Route

* After meeting with kira you will then get a scene with an old friend.
* After the credits roll and you have let the dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene.

and this for the second:

* You need the following. A score with carli of 9 or higher. A judy lust of 6 or higher and a christina lust of 3 or higher. Christina also needs to be alive and you can not have cheated with her on Carli. This one is a big one :)

wolftribe1989

Jan 5, 2019
Follow the walkthrough in the OP and do everything to get this for the first bonus scene:

Depraved Route

* After meeting with kira you will then get a scene with an old friend.
* After the credits roll and you have let the dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene.

and this for the second:

* You need the following. A score with carli of 9 or higher. A judy lust of 6 or higher and a christina lust of 3 or higher. Christina also needs to be alive and you can not have cheated with her on Carli. This one is a big one :)
Thank you, I didnt even know where to look:) and do you know about the scene that seem to not even appear in my list?

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes