• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
my latest saves were from 0.9 when i updated to 1.0, and even though im at day 10 none of my scenes are showing up in the gallery. is there any way to fix this or no?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
my latest saves were from 0.9 when i updated to 1.0, and even though im at day 10 none of my scenes are showing up in the gallery. is there any way to fix this or no?
The scene gallery was implemented later, so you need to start from the beginning.

Strud

Dec 23, 2018
Holy fucking shit that was a good game, like, holy crap. so unexpected too, poor Stella. should have stabbed that bitch in her sleep when we were in her apartment.

Well done to you PhillyGames. that was probably the best free game i've ever played. ero or otherwise.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Holy fucking shit that was a good game, like, holy crap. so unexpected too, poor Stella. should have stabbed that bitch in her sleep when we were in her apartment.

Well done to you PhillyGames. that was probably the best free game i've ever played. ero or otherwise.
Dude if you had not played Acting Lessons yet PLAY IT....and after you finished it dont tell my you havent cryed

sry for bad english its not my language

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Dude if you had not played Acting Lessons yet PLAY IT....and after you finished it dont tell my you havent cryed

sry for bad english its not my language
Acting Lessons is good, but not nearly as good as this. Call me crazy, but I play h-games in order to fap, not to cry and think about my place in the universe. DA walks a fine line between engaging story line and eroticism which Acting Lessons fails at.

D

Deleted member 1146484

When I open the zip, it says the archive is incomplete, and when I unzip, I don't get a folder and get something that won't open. Any help?

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
When I open the zip, it says the archive is incomplete, and when I unzip, I don't get a folder and get something that won't open. Any help?
Sounds like your zip file is incomplete and/or corrupted. Check if the size is the same as indicated in the mega download. And that it has actually finished downloading. If everything checks out (or if the size is off), redownload to see if that fixes it.

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
Started replaying this Masterpiece, because nostalgia and needed to relive that story, (faps too:geek:), and noticed 1 bug and i was like: "A bug on DA!? what blasphemy is that!? im doing somethig wrong here!".
Nope, there is a bug, day 1 metting Judy, touch ass after telling her she can stay there is a jump on scenes, not noticeable but for those of us who played from begging each and every update every time there is no way we could not see it,
FKing LOVE this game with all my hearth (Mido and Judy best girls!)
@Philly_Games if you see this, lets take this chance to put DA back on feed so more people can see this work of art, it certanlly deserve it.

Nov 21, 2018
@Philly_Games man that was great game. please publish it on steam. you are probably making enough money from patreon but it would be awesome if we had steam version. like do it around 5$ and lot of guys will buy it. and don't forget achievements too xd.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I love this game, it's story and flow but their facial expressions are wildly fluctuating between genius and nightmarish throughout the whole game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@Kevelaaa that was the last chapter of bad facial expressions. That was back when i had a terrible computer and each render took like 5 hours and had no idea how spot rendering worked. I course corrected after that. But yeah those were bad lol.
It's all good brother you still made an amazing piece of art and one of the best sleazy games I ever played. Keep on doing what you do.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
fuck man just finished this game, and its so depressing, why didnt they my my character die?? should have him survive since it said the bullet went straight through

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes