Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Some character paths are left purposely open. You can speculate what ends up happening with them. Kira is one of those. Does she manage to run the business? Does she get arrested? Killed?

Philly leaves readers/players with enough loose ends to allow for all sorts of entertaining theories. And, who knows, maybe Philly will one day be intrigued enough to come back to the DA world and answer them. If not in a full-on game, then maybe in some of those comics he has been thinking about doing.

Jan 10, 2019
Some character paths are left purposely open. You can speculate what ends up happening with them. Kira is one of those. Does she manage to run the business? Does she get arrested? Killed?

Philly leaves readers/players with enough loose ends to allow for all sorts of entertaining theories. And, who knows, maybe Philly will one day be intrigued enough to come back to the DA world and answer them. If not in a full-on game, then maybe in some of those comics he has been thinking about doing.
sure.. hope so

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I was wondering the same....
I figured out there's a scene with her in it. There's a persistent file around here somewhere with her ending in it.

I think there's a point in which you can save Kira. Not sure how it gets triggered.

Jan 10, 2019
I figured out there's a scene with her in it. There's a persistent file around here somewhere with her ending in it.

I think there's a point in which you can save Kira. Not sure how it gets triggered.
I think it was when she came to you in hospital after the accident....

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Philly leaves readers/players with enough loose ends to allow for all sorts of entertaining theories.
He also turned one of the (subjectively) most attractive females in the game into an irredeemable psychotic bitch. And even gave a relatable backstory for why she turned out this way. Crazy I know.
The setting of the new game isn't really my cup of tea but you bet I'm gonna play the shit out of this muhfukka.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
He also turned one of the (subjectively) most attractive females in the game into an irredeemable psychotic bitch. And even gave a relatable backstory for why she turned out this way. Crazy I know.
The setting of the new game isn't really my cup of tea but you bet I'm gonna play the shit out of this muhfukka.
She's pretty chill in her ending :sneaky:

Reactions: Serra Angel

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She's pretty chill in her ending :sneaky:
Well it's not like she has a choice now does she. She's still ruined forever, even if she turns into Mother Theresa for the rest of her life I wouldn't be able to forgive her for the bullshit she's pulled.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes