• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
is there a way to change the game window size ? or put it on fullscreen ? the game window is way too small on big screen

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
I just finished Rospen. If I read the story right, I should wait 4 Days. But even if I wait longer nothings happens? What do I have to do continue the game?

Edit: Figured it out. I had to unseal a door in the Dungeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteWhite

Airdry

May 24, 2017
Does the necrophilia tag imply sex with an actual dead corpse, or just like an animated zombie girl or something?

Trololobas

Oct 31, 2021
Peut-être que le jeu a besoin d'un émulateur de paramètres régionaux japonais (vous pouvez facilement le rechercher sur Google). Ou vous pouvez changer la langue des programmes non unicode. Comment faire cela peut également être recherché facilement sur Google.
[/DEVIS]

THX
I will test.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Can't start the game whether with or without using Locale Emulator. But I don't seem to be the only one. Anyone has got a solution?

Aug 10, 2021
I think this fixed it.
MEGA

But the problem is there is no reason why it should happen.
I think the script doesn't like the translation lines to be more than the original on certain scripts that have particular checks like map finish, I have no idea.
So bombs ahead! You won't know what might explode until it does.

I added all the files and extraction tools if you want to fix them yourself.
Save often before a map finish.

Alternatively you can work around things by moving the pach03 somewhere else reloading a save where the error happens and skipping until it passes the problem.
Save often.
Sorry for not sending save file :>

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Who will help you move on? stuck in this city...I can't find the key to this door
Безымянный.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote