Mezeto

May 31, 2020
You just run the game? With no using japanese locale or locale emulator? If you used one of them it's really bug the game or translation.
I'm using a Japanese system, no emulators, most likely a translation or game bug. waiting for a fix...

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
An MTL..... I really wish would stop doing MTLs. Just my personal opinion but they hurt more than the help. They drastically lower the chances of an actual TL
I disagree with this while an official manmade translation is ideal today, MTL has come a long way in the last few years. Sugoi Translator has some crazy good results now, especially since that machine learning algorithm is trained using visual novel scripts. The more the machine can learn it will eventually get accurate enough to where you won't be able to tell the difference it's how machine learning works. The more these models learn the more visual novels people will be able to pump out until we get to a point where we can get day 1 releases. MTL will eventually make visual novels way more accessible.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So, can anyone comment on how bread the bread is in terms of quality and bread?
What's the quality of the MTL? Still a shitshow like all others, or actually enjoyable?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Arik4321

Jul 8, 2017
I disagree with this while an official manmade translation is ideal today, MTL has come a long way in the last few years. Sugoi Translator has some crazy good results now, especially since that machine learning algorithm is trained using visual novel scripts. The more the machine can learn it will eventually get accurate enough to where you won't be able to tell the difference it's how machine learning works. The more these models learn the more visual novels people will be able to pump out until we get to a point where we can get day 1 releases. MTL will eventually make visual novels way more accessible.
I had been a degenerate hentai gamers for a long time and oh boyyy arent this true. Most of the games wont ever had a chance to be translated anyway or simply took like 5 years after JP released to be translated. Sometimes translation project even got canceled midway, understandbly so because it is passion project.

I also found good edit MTL nowadays to be more than good enough yeah it isnt as good as human translation sure but it is still better than nothing at all. If anything we need idk maybe MTL rating to encourage good MTL? There are good amount of garbage MTL still and it is a pain to download those just to get another poetry.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok guys, that's cool and all, but how is the MTL in this specific game? Is it actually edited? Does the game even run without crashing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrttao and Nerro

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
Nice, Astronauts games with M&M art styles and monster/gangang sex scenes. :love:

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2021
Error.log

JavaScript:
err:[Script="01_共通_07_02.txt"/line=1175] Phase_Term 式として認識できないトークンです[=]
err:[Script="01_共通_07_02.txt"/line=1175] 条件式が評価できません
err:[Script="01_共通_07_02.txt"/line=1175] Phase_Term 式として認識できないトークンです[=]
err:[Script="01_共通_07_02.txt"/line=1175] 条件式が評価できません
Game crashes on 4th village, what do

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Where can I find the prequel? Is it only interface patch on that or?

Jun 1, 2017
Why was this even uploaded? MTL is one thing, and boy would I like it not to be, but this one doesn't even seem to work at all.

Reactions: Krabe

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Oh, this. The UI and user comfort issues I had with this game repelled me despite my very positive impression of Demonion 1. I can't imagine it's been improved now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote