• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_10739

It makes me laugh though the intentional naivety of people playing these games "No...they are FUTA totally not trans even though no vagina present still FUTA totally different than trans for reasons!"

Just admit you like some of the trans stuff in these games it isn't the end of the world, y'all know good and well you chose the Honey Foxx dicking up Ashley route in GGGB.
ROFL

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Never been with a transsexual. In the remote case my plan is to be active part:p

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
NP, it's my "job". i suppose :p

Are you planning a dominant/corruption route for the MC?
Basically Jake's story branches out into numerous and very different directions. This applied to both the story content itself and the sexual encounters. I emphasize the significance of this line from the synopsis "Just what kind of man Jake grows up to be depends on you..."

I want most of the content to feel natural and flow in a sensible way but Based on the reaction that some people have had to the mere presence of a T-girl in the game I will have to make certain choices a little more obvious.

Reactions: wep and User_10739

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

I did not know that about myself...

Reactions: hmaxi
U

User_10739

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Lucy.rpy, line 127)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "mainloop.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "navmap.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "motelloop.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "dialogues.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "Lucy.rpyc", line 127, in script
  File "C:\gz\00 - new\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\gz\00 - new\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\gz\00 - new\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Lucy.rpy, line 127)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Deeper 0.0.15
Maybe you should take a view at this page for help although I am probably unqualified to judge...

Reactions: bas

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'motel/pool_A_06.jpg'> 1920 1080 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'motel/pool_A_06.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "mainloop.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "navmap.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "motelloop.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "dialogues.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 868, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1054, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2047)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 392, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 213, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 503, in render
    texture = cache.get(self, texture=True)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 212, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 704, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 212, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 553, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\NROP Games\Deeper-0.0.15-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'motel/pool_A_06.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Deeper 0.0.15

jujuxu

Jan 19, 2018
it crushes a lot plus unable to cotinue as ignore dosen't work and it builds the error

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
yay !! please don't make MC dominate them all, somehow that giving headache. and give the beautiful tranny some love wanna see more of her:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
mega link is apparently broken gave me the error that file is no longer available

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
after getting the updated version (megalink looks as if it is only the update... the complete game was the nofile-link)

first impression... very nice looking pics... I am no professional in rendering, only a lover of art... and I don't know how it is done, but the pics are nicely composed, looking far better as the usual stuff and the (english *laughing) text is a nice surprise, too... my native language is not english so I realy appriciate a good to read text...

so the overall impression is a very harmonic one... if there will be a real questline this will be a game I would like to play... the content? I have my problems with flamewars... nobody is holding a gun to someones head and forcing one to play a game here... all of like/dislike is only inside oneself... if someone don't like the content why would he/she stay here and play it?... there are plenty of other games around to play with

and... just my opinion... if you want a very good sexgame with content to your liking... just play a modded skyrim with mods from sexlab, too... you are able to play free, with all imagenable content and you are author, player and critic in one person (sorry... I know it is offtopic to mention another game, but it is my frustation that an author or a game is hated - and with a massive flamewar like the BigBrother-Thread instead just decide to play or leave)

short... I am looking forward to updates and hope there will be some

p.s.: the game is playable... the motel-scene seems to be the end, for now

Reactions: Maverick1965

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the one that I'll be the most interested in will be the sister she is so cute and smexy looking.

@

If the game is going to have a ton of branches for people it would probably be a good idea to start thinking about a walk through so that people can use it if needed.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
yay !! please don't make MC dominate them all, somehow that giving headache. and give the beautiful tranny some love wanna see more of her:FeelsGoodMan:
Kinda like the tranny was really a lesbian in a man's body and (s)he's going to NTR you?

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
well, she's a prostitue anyway so.. i don't see any kind of NTR shit here :)
I guess you missed my sense of humour. Lesbian stuck inside a male's body.

But anyway what does being a prostitute have to do with making the mc cry because (s)he's banging his women unless the women are paying it to do it?

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes