feri

Jun 16, 2017
No guys , This is a Bug buggy Game . You must find the true way through bugs . this is new . yeah !!:tf:

U

User_10739

What did I tell you... When I hit the 4th I packed it in before it had a chance to throw up a 5th, 6th, 7th...

BTW - It crashes immediately on trying to load a save.

Reactions: bas
May 31, 2017
But how do you deploy content with not one, but multiple missing images...? Typically I see the reverse, images not yet in use. Did someone hack his computer and grab his in-progress game?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This guy has no clue what transgender means. The girl is a Hermaphrodite not a trans anything LMFAO Talk about a buggy mess.

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hermaphrodites (futa) have both m/f genitalia, this character only has a dick and is transitioning from a man to a woman so transgender is correct.
I apologize I had to go back and look at the picture. You are correct I mistook the up the skirt shot as both sex organs instead of just the penis. Thanks for the correction

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Did the dev even play his own shit? How can someone release such a piss even if its 0.0.0.0.1? Holy moly that's makes me aggressiv as fuck

Reactions: jijjij

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you for the bug reports. As I stated in the OP this is exactly why I posted the game in its current state, as it is very hard to test everything on my own. I can now address these issues.

A few people seem to have fixated on one of the characters being transgender. Putting aside a couple of slightly closed minded references to this being a "trap", I take it as a positive thing that it has caused some speculation as to the direction of the story. Since the story will branch wildly off in different directions based on the choices the MC makes, you could all be right, or you could all be wrong. The only way you will know for sure you will just have to wait until a later version.

I also wanted to take a moment to address the "review" that was left by Zippity. A couple of good points in there regarding the interface which I can certainly look at. I have literally no clue where you got the idea that there would be sexual violence in the game. I understand your reservations regarding the age of Sarah the sister character but I can assure you that this game will not feature any lollicon as she is of the age of consent, the reason I have not given her a specific age is because the age of consent is different across half the globe and I frankly have no desire to get into that.

Regarding the broken English remark... I am English. I may not be Charles Dickens but I am doing my best. If you find a grammar error, feel free to send me a PM and I will happily fix it, After I've checked it is actually my mistake of course ;)

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
Most of the time when I click the thumbnail of either the pool or the room to switch back and forth, it doesn't work, it doesn't switch. I get an error message when I try to load a save. I get an error message halfway talking to that other laura woman that shows up and tells us that she talk to the motel owner about us staying and then after I press ignore a bunch of times i get a black screen with dialogue choises. It looks like this was never even tested a single time before being released... this might be alpha but cmon..

U

User_10739

Thank you for the bug reports. As I stated in the OP this is exactly why I posted the game in its current state, as it is very hard to test everything on my own. I can now address these issues.

A few people seem to have fixated on one of the characters being transgender. Putting aside a couple of slightly closed minded references to this being a "trap", I take it as a positive thing that it has caused some speculation as to the direction of the story. Since the story will branch wildly off in different directions based on the choices the MC makes, you could all be right, or you could all be wrong. The only way you will know for sure you will just have to wait until a later version.

I also wanted to take a moment to address the "review" that was left by Zippity. A couple of good points in there regarding the interface which I can certainly look at. I have literally no clue where you got the idea that there would be sexual violence in the game. I understand your reservations regarding the age of Sarah the sister character but I can assure you that this game will not feature any lollicon as she is of the age of consent, the reason I have not given her a specific age is because the age of consent is different across half the globe and I frankly have no desire to get into that.

Regarding the broken English remark... I am English. I may not be Charles Dickens but I am doing my best. If you find a grammar error, feel free to send me a PM and I will happily fix it, After I've checked it is actually my mistake of course ;)
Thank you for coming back! Because this is a 0.01 this hasn't turned into a napalm fiesta yet...

I probably got furthest in this game actually working the pool job after dealing with numerous bugs missing images & coding errors. Eventually I gave up trying to advance the shower sister & 3rd exercise events with all the place holders and syntax errors...

I do like the uniqueness of this game though and actually laughed a few times and yeah I was shocked when Laura lifted her skirt but not repulsed. Maybe because I have a transgender individual in my family and she is actually a wonderful, caring and understanding person that has to put up with a lot of shit. (Yeah I may not fly the rainbow flag outside my house but I do have several G/L/T peeps in my very large direct & extended fam)

You can already see the forks in this between passive & aggressive (maybe sub/dom) and the corruption of m & s is there. And while everyone may be in fits about getting fucked by a "tranny"... understand that Laura identifies as being a woman (of course with serious cock dangling combat skills) [yeah I was grossed out but did manage to find it funny, imagine being kicked in the face by a beautiful woman in a short skirt, no panties and seeing a dick swinging freely. I'm sure that would be a fight you wouldn't want to lose...]

Anyhow back to game-play, bold up the fonts a bit, replace the placeholders and missing images, clean up the errors and maybe get a tester or two before you drop another update because as you start to progress the story and attract attention, people won't be so forgiving...

If you need to see an example of the dark side, look at the Teacher's Pets thread... and we actually like that dev!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Thundorn - posting a buggy alpha in a game with lots of branching or other complex logic can be understood if not excused. Very different when the players cannot get past the choice-less exposition dialogue due so many errors.

I agree with @Kasey 's feedback above about game-play too. Don't get down on yourself, just realize even a first Alpha really needs a bit more polish before sharing.

I look forward to a fixed version. :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i think the crucial missing information here is: is the trap stuff completely avoidable? If not, is it planned to be in future versions?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hermaphrodites (futa) have both m/f genitalia, this character only has a dick and is transitioning from a man to a woman so transgender is correct.
more like someone who is confused and been preyed upon by the ppl who love confused ppl cuz they think it makes them important to prey upon them and force their ideas into their poor confused minds.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes