U

User_10739

more like someone who is confused and been preyed upon by the ppl who love confused ppl cuz they think it makes them important to prey upon them and force their ideas into their poor confused minds.
I think that once they start growing boobs and dream about having their dick cut off they are far past "confused"...
I may not understand it, or condone it, but I can't dispel it...

The game crashes when you ask if they are gay.
The game Crashes when you take a chug of your favorite beverage, don't worry a new version will come... [hopefully]

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
Why would you put the game image as your profile picture?
Why not?

As I said I liked the 'Art Direction' of the game, although the GUI could be more user friendly. I am interested in the tech aspects of the more experimental Adult Games, as well as the narrative told. I don't much care about my particular preferences as long as the game fulfills its intentions.

As I had no avatar here for months, getting something out of a negative playing experience seemed like a good idea especially when I liked the "Cover Splash" image so much.

Hopefully in time the game will prove to be good, if not at least I got my first F95 avatar out of it.

Reactions: Drafox

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think that once they start growing boobs and dream about having their dick cut off they are far past "confused"...
I may not understand it, or condone it, but I can't dispel it...
that's why i love being an american, i don't have to understand it, condone it, nor even recognize it, i can completely ignore it! and damn to hell any who don't like it, they are against the constitution!

Reactions: ViperDevlin44

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for the bug reports. As I stated in the OP this is exactly why I posted the game in its current state, as it is very hard to test everything on my own. I can now address these issues.

A few people seem to have fixated on one of the characters being transgender. Putting aside a couple of slightly closed minded references to this being a "trap", I take it as a positive thing that it has caused some speculation as to the direction of the story. Since the story will branch wildly off in different directions based on the choices the MC makes, you could all be right, or you could all be wrong. The only way you will know for sure you will just have to wait until a later version.

I also wanted to take a moment to address the "review" that was left by Zippity. A couple of good points in there regarding the interface which I can certainly look at. I have literally no clue where you got the idea that there would be sexual violence in the game. I understand your reservations regarding the age of Sarah the sister character but I can assure you that this game will not feature any lollicon as she is of the age of consent, the reason I have not given her a specific age is because the age of consent is different across half the globe and I frankly have no desire to get into that.

Regarding the broken English remark... I am English. I may not be Charles Dickens but I am doing my best. If you find a grammar error, feel free to send me a PM and I will happily fix it, After I've checked it is actually my mistake of course ;)
I like the MC and sister look young enough and im fine with that herma if only we can fuck her

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Lol, I'm the opposite, was literally like, yes! But then again, I have almost every single video from the site Tranny Surprise, lol...
It makes me laugh though the intentional naivety of people playing these games "No...they are FUTA totally not trans even though no vagina present still FUTA totally different than trans for reasons!"

Just admit you like some of the trans stuff in these games it isn't the end of the world, y'all know good and well you chose the Honey Foxx dicking up Ashley route in GGGB.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this a little bit but will wait till the game has been updated without the bugs in it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

One of the characters that you can meet is a transgender the son is all male and the sister and mother are all female. Not sure if any of them will change later or not but I'll try to play it to where they stay the way they are.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Updated with bug fixes and streamlined code, see the change log for details. I appreciate the comments. Please feel free to report any bugs that I haven't yet caught, thus far. Also added a link to the game FAQ.

I have also started working on a new home and job for Jake, for those who wish to avoid any non conforming gender roles or sexual preferences in the game whatsoever...
Meditate.jpg

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Thundorn - very nice turn-around time on the bugfix version! Would suggest you update the "Updated:" date in the OP so the new version will show on the "Latest Updates" page too.

Reactions: wep

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
@Thundorn You can't promote your post, so it will not appear in the latest update page. It is important that after any update you contact us (mod/uploader). If not most of your updates will pass unnoticed.

Thanks
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Transgender... No thanks i'll pass
From the FAQ:

There is a Transgender character in Deeper. Their role in the story really depends on the choices you make throughout the game. none of the content featuring the Transgender character is mandatory excluding the initial scenes of the game where the character is introduced to the MC

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Guys, when i talk to the transgender girl in the start of the game, it exits, has anyone this issue too?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Guys, when i talk to the transgender girl in the start of the game, it exits, has anyone this issue too?
Are you using the new version posted an hour ago? Because it is a well know bug in the old version but it should be fixed now.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you, i had this issue with the old version, i didnt tried this one yet. But im happy if it has been solved.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes