SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devlog

Hello everyone,

I trust you're relishing these early days of spring.

I'm pleased to share that progress on Deeper is advancing smoothly. The completion of the Sana Story arc marks a significant milestone, and I'm currently engrossed in crafting additional content ahead of the forthcoming update, which is poised to be available shortly.

Rest assured, my commitment to delivering the final release version by year's end remains steadfast, and I'm making notable strides toward that goal.

Keep an eye out for updates, and as always, continue to exemplify awesomeness.

Warm regards,

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Devlog

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to share that progress on Deeper is advancing smoothly. The completion of the Sana Story arc marks a significant milestone, and I'm currently engrossed in crafting additional content ahead of the forthcoming update, which is poised to be available shortly.

Rest assured, my commitment to delivering the final release version by year's end remains steadfast, and I'm making notable strides toward that goal.

Warm regards,

Hello where or how do I get the aspirin?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Devlog

Hello everyone,

Warm regards,

Keep forgetting to check this out. This was a mess when it was released, and my Ren'py skills were lacking to fix it. Now I'm armed with knowledge and my trusty tools GREP and WinMerge, in addition to the ever reliable Notepad++. If this is still a steaming pile, I'll finally be able to clean it up lol.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
There seems to be a new version of the game on svscomics. Version 0.3011p, though not sure if it's real or not.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
I love the stuff that Matt does on his Youtube channel, the ren'py and Daz tutorials have really helped me out getting started with my own game. One thing that is clear though when you watch his stuff, is that he is very much a perfectionist. I think this is why this game seems to be so slow in development and has changed a lot since the first version.

Trying my hardest not to fall into a similar trap with my game, but it's so easy to do, when you think you can just improve that one render or scene you did weeks ago, then you end up rewriting and rendering the whole damn thing. Sometimes we have to settle for "it's good enough".

Matt is also trying to be very ambitious with his project here, it's not a simple linear ren'py VN, the complexity and quality is very impressive but again that means development times will lengthen. When this one is complete pretty sure it will be one of the best games out there but it may be a long while before it is.

BTW, love Laura, sad to see others immediately turn off when a trans character is added. Hope we get to see a lot more of her in the future, in more than one way :)

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes