• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I had a pc I wouldn't need a Mac version now would I ?
Anyway thanks for the link.
:FacePalm:

You can make a Mac version from the Windows version, just the same way I make a Mac version for every compressed game I make even for ones that have no Mac update or NO MAC VERSION at all....

It literally the same way dev's make Mac versions for every single game....

This game no longer has Mac, so you will have to make one yourself or get the compressed version which has Mac....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update Alpha 3.0 build 102 released

Great news!
Alpha 3.0 has just been released. Make sure you download the archive and extract the contents into a new folder. Old save games wont work with this update so you'll need to start a fresh game.

What does this update contain?

Story arc "How convenient" is now finished and working. This story revolves around Janet the convenience store clerk. Several parts of this arc are NSFW.
Dozens of bug fixes and optimisations.

What's next?

For the next update I am to complete all of the location renders which will remove the colourful placeholder image which is still present in several places at various times of day.
I also intend to complete another one of the side story arcs involving another character. I'll post another devlog closer to the time to give more details.
Naturally any bug reports will be dealt with in a timely manner so don't forget to send those in if you have any issues with existing content

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Update Alpha 3.0 build 102 released

Great news!
Alpha 3.0 has just been released. Make sure you download the archive and extract the contents into a new folder. Old save games wont work with this update so you'll need to start a fresh game.

What does this update contain?

Story arc "How convenient" is now finished and working. This story revolves around Janet the convenience store clerk. Several parts of this arc are NSFW.
Dozens of bug fixes and optimisations.

What's next?

For the next update I am to complete all of the location renders which will remove the colourful placeholder image which is still present in several places at various times of day.
I also intend to complete another one of the side story arcs involving another character. I'll post another devlog closer to the time to give more details.
Naturally any bug reports will be dealt with in a timely manner so don't forget to send those in if you have any issues with existing content

I'm happy to see Thundorn continue trucking along now, but the restart-to-the-restart-to-the-restart stuff makes me want to wait for a few more versions before I try it again.

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
I think its hilarious that the author is telling others how to create their games, yet comes up with subpar trash like this.

Great CGs mean nothing if the writing, experiece, world building and gameplay are poor.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

philipc94

Jul 29, 2022
After bringing my sister to see the doctor my game just loops between laura waking me up and visiting sister at doctor

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
What happened to the preferences/options screen? Why would you remove that and remove any control the player has over volume, text speed, etc.???

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Turning off everything is not user friendly. The text is far too small for a star and never mind the rest!

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Why has the game not the status abandoned?

page: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

last post on : 236 days ago by Thundorn Games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MegaManXero

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why has the game not the status abandoned?

page: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

last post on : 236 days ago by Thundorn Games
Maybe try not being high when reading things like the Itch.io page:
1710258171327.png

The last time I checked, 65 days is much less than 236 days.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes