Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sure thing. I am always happy to receive constructive emails at dev@thundorn.com
Files sent :)

I left out the avatars that I shrunk from 20mb each to about 60kb each, whatever program you used to make them ought to be able to reduce the resolution to 300x300 and get the same filesize reduction. Just rather feels like filesize padding so the game looks like it's got more CG done than it does with them so ridiculously large.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I'll be honest I'd already fixed the errors by the time the email came through. I will take onboard the comment regarding image size although I did it for a good reason, albeit not the cynical reason you suggested.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Updated with bug fixes and streamlined code, see the change log for details. I appreciate the comments. Please feel free to report any bugs that I haven't yet caught, thus far. Also added a link to the game FAQ.

I have also started working on a new home and job for Jake, for those who wish to avoid any non conforming gender roles or sexual preferences in the game whatsoever...
View attachment 60213
Fuck the haters, you already said you don't have to interact much with the transgender character. Don't change your story if that's what it would take to make them happy. People getting their panties in a bunch about a character you don't have to interact with sexually, lol.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Fuck the haters, you already said you don't have to interact much with the transgender character. Don't change your story if that's what it would take to make them happy. People getting their panties in a bunch about a character you don't have to interact with sexually, lol.
Thanks for the support. I expect the next few months to be a bumpy ride with lots of comments about the content, just like with all the other games here. Three of the biggest games, Big Brother, Man of the House and Summertime saga, get a lot of it but are doing just fine so I wont worry just yet. I just learn to cherry pick the bits that are useful and block out the stuff that isnt as useful

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the support. I expect the next few months to be a bumpy ride with lots of comments about the content, just like with all the other games here. Three of the biggest games, Big Brother, Man of the House and Summertime saga, get a lot of it but are doing just fine so I wont worry just yet. I just learn to cherry pick the bits that are useful and block out the stuff that isnt as useful
Yep, there are plenty of people on here who are lurkers who support games even if there's a lot of hate in the threads or even the dreaded NTR!!!! If you look at some of the games on here that get a lot of hate, they still have plenty of support and way more positive comments on other sites that aren't full of fetish bashers. As long as you put out a quality product with consistent updates people will come. Not supporting anything on Patreon right now because I lost my job a few months ago and am trying to strike out on my own but I'll keep an eye on your work for when I'm solvent again =P.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Yep, there are plenty of people on here who are lurkers who support games even if there's a lot of hate in the threads or even the dreaded NTR!!!! If you look at some of the games on here that get a lot of hate, they still have plenty of support and way more positive comments on other sites that aren't full of fetish bashers. As long as you put out a quality product with consistent updates people will come. Not supporting anything on Patreon right now because I lost my job a few months ago and am trying to strike out on my own but I'll keep an eye on your work for when I'm solvent again =P.
Haha thanks. I havent found those forums yet myself. I must do some more research

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have to say that this game seems to have promise but I will make a suggestion for later releases and that is to have a text box or screen added that lets players know that they are at the end of the current build. I spent a lot of time trying to get past the motel scene only to realize that was the end of the build

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I have to say that this game seems to have promise but I will make a suggestion for later releases and that is to have a text box or screen added that lets players know that they are at the end of the current build. I spent a lot of time trying to get past the motel scene only to realize that was the end of the build
Ill take that on board thanks. :)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It seems that depending on your choices, there's a few areas that pop up on the map but you can't go to them despite them appearing normally like the motel. There's a ton of pictures that are missing or simply not added yet (which if the latter, then it seems like the scene should've waited to be added). If there's more stuff to get to it seems to take a LONG time of just waiting around with nothing happening, but apparently there's some pictures I haven't found.

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
The truth is that buzz even from haters makes people notice your game which IMO is good no matter what. :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
At the beginning of the game after I arrive at the motel I can't do anything else.
Sleep/waste time until 10am the next day.
Random things to do in various locations up to day 16, with one scene that requires waking up at a specific time on a specific day and doesn't trigger again if you wake up late.

Map locations are "locked" after you get to the Motel, there just isn't a notification to that effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Jul 12, 2017
Haven't seen a dev so cocky and edgy, with "f*** y'all, you gonn eat what I give you" attitude, but at the same time so incompetent in actually developing his software in a while.

Reactions: poloko and bas

ToroLoko

Jun 17, 2017
Sleep/waste time until 10am the next day.
Random things to do in various locations up to day 16, with one scene that requires waking up at a specific time on a specific day and doesn't trigger again if you wake up late.

Map locations are "locked" after you get to the Motel, there just isn't a notification to that effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds really boring.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It sounds like a game your going to need a walk through for just so you know what you are suppose to do and when.

Reactions: bas

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
At the beginning of the game after I arrive at the motel I can't do anything else.
More content will be added in upcoming versions. As stated in the notes for v0.0.1 this is just an intro to the characters. Thank you for your patience

Haven't seen a dev so cocky and edgy, with "f*** y'all, you gonn eat what I give you" attitude, but at the same time so incompetent in actually developing his software in a while.
Rather a questionable assumption given that all my posts so far have been to say "thank you" for suggestions and help or to inform about updates etc. If you have beef with the content that I am putting in my game, I am not holding a gun to your head forcing you to play so please feel free to move on.

For the record I am not designing a game by consensus, I am always happy to hear peoples suggestions but i am under no obligation to follow them, it's my story. If you think that means that I have a "f*** y'all, you gonn eat what I give you" attitude then that also applies to every game developer.. ever.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I can't find the fucking vending machine. and why is everything so white its so damn hard to see when there something to interact with so unfriendly toward they eye. And its pretty laggy when you use skip option it doesn't run smoothly. Beside those Not much content yet but i guess i wait and see :D

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Great concept and artwork, but currently (0.0.15) I can't play it for long (down either path) before it becomes and endless series of bugs. Looking forward to a stable release.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes