• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
My WinRAR? You mean the actual program? Not the rar for the game? I don't have one to share. I usually delete setup files after installing it. If I uninstalled mine I'd also have to download a new one.
Ahh Yes the winrar itself no I'm not telling you to uninstalled it xD Just asking

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The warehouse has labs too, the rooms with the computer equipment in them.
I see how about you? Got any winrar not a winrar from a game also anyone know what GoR means in these kind of games which is written in walkthroughs

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I see how about you? Got any winrar not a winrar from a game also anyone know what GoR means in these kind of games which is written in walkthroughs
I use a free/eval version of winrar, just download from their site.
GoR is Game over Rape, you lose you get f**ked.

Reactions: ponyguy

Jul 26, 2017
I'm lost. I defeated the new "boss" and it was ridiculously easy. Try as I might I could not die to it to try and see if there was another cg but now I don't know where to go. I have the tier 3 access card but when I try to leave the prison area it tells me to search for the boss of the area. But I already defeated the boss of the area. Any suggestions?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
If I have one criticism about this game it's that it really hates us with higher resolution monitors. My 2560x1080 is terrible for it, I can only imagine what those with 4k monitors feel...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm lost. I defeated the new "boss" and it was ridiculously easy. Try as I might I could not die to it to try and see if there was another cg but now I don't know where to go. I have the tier 3 access card but when I try to leave the prison area it tells me to search for the boss of the area. But I already defeated the boss of the area. Any suggestions?
I killed the boss and ended up leaving the prison area, turned to the right and used the console.

I agree the boss was way too easy, though with the three (and maybe being lvl 8 & 7 for them) I might be a bit high level for it but still I barely had any loss and no ripped clothes.

Tentacle beast was interesting, though a complete game over which I thought was amusing but would be nice to have an out there just to be able to get the cg.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes