• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hello XD May I ask where the vouch guy gives you quest to get in the backalley? I can't find the guy
I'm assuming you're asking where to find the guy who can vouch for you. There's two back alleys. One at the top where the guy won't let you pass without a vouch. And one to the right, where you'll find the vouch guy being picked on by two thugs.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'm assuming you're asking where to find the guy who can vouch for you. There's two back alleys. One at the top where the guy won't let you pass without a vouch. And one to the right, where you'll find the vouch guy being picked on by two thugs.
So where's the other back alley? I didn't notice it I tried to look at it the other back alley just leads back to him? Is that the one that you mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So where's the other back alley? I didn't notice it I tried to look at it the other back alley just leads back to him? Is that the one that you mean?
In the top right corner of the map, where the shop is, if you go to the left of the shop you'll get to the alley where the guy is blocking you. And if you go to the right of the shop, between the two buildings, you'll get to the alley where the guy who'll vouch for you is.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
In the top right corner of the map, where the shop is, if you go to the left of the shop you'll get to the alley where the guy is blocking you. And if you go to the right of the shop, between the two buildings, you'll get to the alley where the guy who'll vouch for you is.
I see thank you!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey Is there any way to escape the 2nd contamination area in the Parasol lab? And why are they're countdowns if you can't press anything?

Also the Secret scene that others are talking about where Minori gets captured and then walking into the office with Ferania alone, Is it on the Parasol lab too?

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey Is there any way to escape the 2nd contamination area in the Parasol lab? And why are they're countdowns if you can't press anything?

Also the Secret scene that others are talking about where Minori gets captured and then walking into the office with Ferania alone, Is it on the Parasol lab too?
I don't know. I haven't gone through the lab yet. It's not finished so I didn't bother. Maybe that's where the version ends.

Nope, that's only in the warehouse. You can watch the scene on the computer in your hotel room. When you beat an area all scenes in it are unlocked there.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't know. I haven't gone through the lab yet. It's not finished so I didn't bother. Maybe that's where the version ends.

Nope, that's only in the warehouse. You can watch the scene on the computer in your hotel room. When you beat an area all scenes in it are unlocked there.
I see it's in the warehouse huh? Thanks again

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I see it's in the warehouse huh? Thanks again
When you get to the western hallways there are two rooms with lockers at the top, I think its the right room where you get the scene when searching the lockers. Been awhile though...

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
When you get to the western hallways there are two rooms with lockers at the top, I think its the right room where you get the scene when searching the lockers. Been awhile though...
Oh the question is how do you disable the lasers there? I mean the one near the entrance at the left

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

Hey Can you share me your winrar I accidentally uninstalled mine and when I installed a new one when I click right the file Extract here won't appear xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey Can you share me your winrar I accidentally uninstalled mine and when I installed a new one when I click right the file Extract here won't appear XD
My WinRAR? You mean the actual program? Not the rar for the game? I don't have one to share. I usually delete setup files after installing it. If I uninstalled mine I'd also have to download a new one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes