5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone know what's up with this game? There should have been a release by now, and looking at their Patreon a lot of their projects are on hold due to funding (though I am unsure if that includes this one).
They're still working on it. If you check their Picarto you can see several streams of them working on the game's CG. And the last Patron only update for the game was, like, three days ago.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There was a progress update on aug 15th, any patron care to share?
There's also one on their blog. I assume they're more or less the same. Maybe a few more details and teaser images on the Patreon one.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So where exactly is the shopping district? I'm pretty sure I checked every corner of the map.

EDIT: Never mind. Found it. Because I saved in the hotel after clearing the first mission it didn't trigger the morning cutscene.

Last edited:

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for alpha 3 they want to share? I really don't want to have to grind through the first dungeon again...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for alpha 3 they want to share? I really don't want to have to grind through the first dungeon again...
There's a save file in the download Kapitan posted that places you right at the end of the first mission.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok now i have two quest... one is get people to vouch me... another is investigate the company in the east... are this 2 same quest? newbie here and i used the save file provided

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Kind of different, the company one means heading into the office building.

Haven't found anyone to even vouch for me yet.

Last edited:

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I did some data mining about a month back in V3 and found some hidden tentacle rape CGs for Catheline that weren't accessible to players yet. I wonder if v3.1 will have some more hidden gems like this. We can basically find out what will be available in future updates before they're accessible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
It was accessible in 3.0. You have to open a locked door on a console when you are playing with Catherine to make the scene happen.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I wish I had known that sooner. All the other sites I've talked about it on kept telling me it wasn't accessible.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes