5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I'm STUCK! Was told to find a job but I will NOT give up my NEET life!
Jokes aside, I did both jobs several times now and even slept in between (working member of society now, sleep work repeat)

No progress. What do I need to do? Do I wait until retirement now?
Game was dropped before any more was developed.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Game was dropped before any more was developed.
I literally only did the tutorial dungeon with the grunt demons and double dragon guys at the end
And then I did the corp dungeon with the clones.

Are you telling me that that's it? 36 pages of comments for a 20 min game "just because" it's having good art?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I literally only did the tutorial dungeon with the grunt demons and double dragon guys at the end
And then I did the corp dungeon with the clones.

Are you telling me that that's it? 36 pages of comments for a 20 min game "just because" it's having good art?
There's also an extra subarea with bees connected to the dungeon with the clones.
Outside of the dungeon stuff, there's two side jobs you can do.
That's about it for content.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
us fan's miss this game but the dev could have found a new way to keep on with it. but there comice book was one reseon the other i can't rember but i think they said the patrion are who ever was putting them on the watch list about what they did not like hard to say if that's true because there are other places to get money from.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
This might have been asked before but i have been sleeping on wolfenstahl for some time but what is the status on the loki game?

i know there were some scene teasers and map images and i also remember a long note stating that "it will be done when its done" - something like that. If loki is fully abandoned, did they atleast release the scenes that they managed to finish or is it secretly still under development?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
This might have been asked before but i have been sleeping on wolfenstahl for some time but what is the status on the loki game?

i know there were some scene teasers and map images and i also remember a long note stating that "it will be done when its done" - something like that. If loki is fully abandoned, did they atleast release the scenes that they managed to finish or is it secretly still under development?
It was only just a dreeeam~

• Sad
Reactions: MaximusCryo

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/deathbli...nderfang-beta-2-crescentia.2408/post-11252246

i shared info on this on the last page, make of that what you will

Reactions: MaximusCryo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes