haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
It's so fucking buggy. Money and devices seemingly randomly choose not to appear. How it is this even possible. It's so bare bones. How did the dev manage to intertwine these resources with the few different possible inputs at the beginning at the game that make it so fucking random. I'd love to look at the source code actually.

Edit: Oh, now I reloaded and have a device all of a sudden. Oh well.

Edit2: Another bug. When I put Queen Amidala in a cell and go Visit Slaves, I just get an empty view of the background without any buttons or anything, forcing me to load a save. Actually, that happens regardless if I have a slave in a cell or not. And when I put a slave in a cell, exit to the Death Star view and revisit Cell Blocks, the cell is empty again.

This game has a lot of potential. Please do a better job of playtesting it, dev.

Edit3: "interracial". Is that based on the color of Vader's dick? Don't you say it's the Twilek!

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Hit a gamebreaking bug where it doesn't register your beginning credits and makes it impossible to hire a bounty hunter. Once this has been fixed I'll consider backing.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
cheat versions =
pc=
mac=

Reactions: Ut5962

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Orange Trainer much? Stupid name really, I'm not training the Death Star to fuck it. How about Death Star BUILDER!!!!!!! Fucking idiot

you will have correct if it was "death star's trainer" ..

but its actually "death star trainer" , and so, its correct.

(ps : i m not english native and my english is terrible.. but as i know ,
as long they are no " 's " after "star", its correct and not linked to the death star itself )

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Good characters and concept, but I keep crashing... Will wait for some updates!

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes