TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
It is functionally the game "something unlimited" reskinned with a star wars theme. It was also in relatively early development, and was extremely grindy in the most boring sense of the word because the developer did everything he could to try to encourage people to subscribe at higher levels to get access to things like the cheat menu. It has also been abandoned for years.
Nothing like "You can't fully upgrade the base unless I'm making at least 50k a month on my patreon". Cuz dude was delusional enough to think he deserved to make 600k annually off this

Reactions: Lucifer(666)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nothing like "You can't fully upgrade the base unless I'm making at least 50k a month on my patreon". Cuz dude was delusional enough to think he deserved to make 600k annually off this
well nothing stops to ask that and when he started there weren't other sw-games.

Dec 4, 2021
So, I found a newly updated version of the game on Patreon from September 2019. Doesn't look like it has much but it's something. Unfortunately, there is no kemonoparty page for the creator so I can't post a download link, but I can post the link to the Patreon post: [
Do whatever you want with this information I guess

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
This game is a down fall because : Don't put Darth Vader in as MC, or anything look like Darth Vader Yuck. Plus Palpatine what ? That is shit big time.
You could have put like this : Sith Cult Clone facilities - making individuals with researchs from the planet where Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ashoka countered the Avatar of the Force. You escape or you have your own rogue Sith facility or so. THAT'S IT simple.
There, now who you want to be henchman or lieutenant is DEV's choice. Simple, tight begining.
If there is anything that make this project abbandon, it would be the story it having and the future mess it hold....
Nice models. Too bad that's all it is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: strenif

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
There's so much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to start.
Sure, for a fool like you just talk and talk but never give a thoughts.
And my post is not just mine alone. It have been said like 2 years ago maybe ?
The idiots always think they are qualify or somesh*t always give the facepalm face emote ... Someday they will hit you back, if you're Lucky.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Well, since leaving a review isn't an option, I'm going to type it out here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've extracted the cantina pngs from this game if anyone wants to see them.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Sadly, it'll have to wait. Even 20 MB Zips are apparently too big to upload here, and I have other things to do. Might upload it to a Mega at some point.

Reactions: Stonelucas

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

I know the developer got in trouble for offering things to people for good reviews, so the reviews probably got locked because of that.
If you want some history, the gameplay was basically an attempt to make a 1 to 1 copy of the system from "Something Unlimited". It then got a bunch of extremely greedy modifications including having more than half a dozen different versions available depending on support levels, and basically blackmailing people into supporting to unlock features that were locked behind the game having enough patrons for them to be active. Some of the renders were pretty though.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

You wasted your time.

The dev is a scam artist.
They stole every all the images for the game from a DAZ artist and strung people along with what could almost be called 'pay to play' supporter bullshit.

This game is only still on F95 to piss the asshole off. Everyone who was around at the time knows this is a bullshit game that was never going to go anywhere because the dev literally can't make anymore content since he doesn't have any of the assets for the images he stole.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there aren't anything good on cantina etc pics unless really wants to see sw-chars nekkid.

Stonelucas

Apr 13, 2020
well there aren't anything good on cantina etc pics unless really wants to see sw-chars nekkid.
I've had this thread watched for a while now simply because I found some particular models of this game attractive and nobody seemed to have an asset rip or artwork source. If you have photos, I'd be interested, but if it doesn't work no worries. Not like there aren't other images of Ahsoka on the internet, lol.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes