victomon

Apr 21, 2017
well latest for patrons was bit higher (13.x) but when it got leaked dev did shenanigans and changed patreon pass etc.

dev's patreon still exists but dunno if he gets money from there.
I was referring to that version, I saw that the links are down so I was hoping someone had it, well, I guess it's lost unless you pay ... thanks for the clarification bro

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was referring to that version, I saw that the links are down so I was hoping someone had it, well, I guess it's lost unless you pay ... thanks for the clarification bro
is lost even if you pay. don't think he has any paying supporters anymore.

Mar 1, 2019
Free version. I have the latest version. It's like 13.4

I shared it before but he installed 2 PASSWORDS that you have to type in every time to play it. Hence why they use the free version
So even if i can get my hands on version 13.4 i can still not play it because of these passwords

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So even if i can get my hands on version 13.4 i can still not play it because of these passwords
yes unless you somehow convince dev (or even find him) to give you passes but my guess it would be pretty much same as on current free version (find girls, train them, put them to work and repeat).

you could in theory find some1 to crack it and get rid off passes.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't think any version besides the one in the OP exists considering the dev only made bugfixes and added text upon reaching the deadline for the lower-tier version. It's likely the high tier versions are a lie and he only did the bare minimum in the free version to get a bump here in the LU.

Reactions: Hajtand

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think any version besides the one in the OP exists considering the dev only made bugfixes and added text upon reaching the deadline for the lower-tier version. It's likely the high tier versions are a lie and he only did the bare minimum in the free version to get a bump here in the LU.
it was once posted here but dev got whim about some1 sharing patreon version and put end on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone fix the CGRIP link plz
why on earth? if you wanna see chars naked just google or whatever character name and nude and you'll see better pics than this has.

Wait, It's abandoned ??
was long ago. dunno if dev is still getting money from patrons.

The dev stole all the art assets and couldn't make new ones. It was really abandoned on the first release.
pretty much and disney being active on hunting those who use their properties meant that game won't have long life.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
This game could have been a good one. However, with Darth Smut's ego, psychosis, and other problems, this game failed big time. Last I played it was about 2 years ago, maybe 3. If he had dropped the tiered release versions, stuck to one version, as well as lowering patreon prices, he could have have had a lot less problems. However, since this dead, I think that I am giving this guy too much credit. At least some of the creators here have done some work on their games, and still keep afloat on things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for starters no animations was bad sign and many versions for different support lvls was just plain stupid and clearlty no idea how to make gameplot since on last working version it was still same as on early versions aka kidnap girl and turn her into whore.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
for starters no animations was bad sign and many versions for different support lvls was just plain stupid and clearlty no idea how to make gameplot since on last working version it was still same as on early versions aka kidnap girl and turn her into whore.
The whole point of a trainer game is to turn girls into whores. And having no animations is fine as long as the scene is well written.

But the biggest moment that had my head shaking was how Darth Vader was written. For a character who is highly revered in the Star Wars fan community, he was written as if he was a teenager. If I remember from when I last played this game, it starts after the destruction of the first death star with Vader worrying about the emperor being angry about it. My immediate reaction was: "wha dafuq! they done fuck Vader up."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea trainer games but this isn't training, it's close to brainwashing or forcing.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes