• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Froze twice First 1 I revisited the canteen it looked ok but there were no choices nothing to click no back button so I had to Quit. second one I captured Lea I visited the cell I and left since It did not show her in the cell. left returned after a while clicked empty cell and put lea in. clicked lea cell button Screen showed red banner Visit Slave but nothing to click so I had to quit. I tried to save many times so I would have a load point with no luck. Nice game but for me not worth starting over and over from the beginning. When it is fixed I will play it. :)

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
The game uses a bit the same mechanics as "Something Unlimited"
( )
This time with the universe of starwars and Sfm3D.
He announces to the bitch parody to try to comply with the law a bit like Lust Affect.
Interesting and to follow ...

----------

Interesting poll for future female characters:

----------

Reactions: fromqb and Namco15

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Promising, thank you. That black haired girl on the beginning looks like that other Jedi from the Screw wars game.

Reactions: fromqb

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Is this game trying to be inside the canon (either disney or eu) or is it more of a free interpretation thing? Just asking regarding the potential presence of characters from different time periods.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Looks very promising. I just hope you don't follow the same route as SU and keep adding new things without completing what's already there.

trend311

Jun 1, 2018
this game looks greate.
i like the idea.. and so far it plays very nice with a nice feeling.
iam going to keep an eye on this game. to see and follow the changes to the game.
keep up the good work!!

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i feel like this just killed orange trainer xd but anyway will the sex be animated?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Has quite allot of potential to me good, the dialogue is great so far, read all the Sheevs dialogue like RLM skit

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
f*ck, just reading the explanation got me on the hype train, if you really mean what you say then it won't take long for me to love this game!

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
hell, especially if something like stasis pods are included (or time travel!) because then you can have Bastila Shan (corrupting that haughty bitch sounds like fun! I am normally not much into corrupting the unwilling, but here I make an exception!), Meetra Surik, Mission Vao etc.)!
Isn't that what SW KotOR was all about? :D

Reactions: Warsteel

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
the game is freezing when you try to visit your slave for the first time ( my slave was Ray :D)

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes