• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Is it me or there is no scene between Dad and Elena this time?
The game creator is loosing too much time between lesbian scenes and the 2 dudes, there is Big Brother for that

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Is it possible to have the game file only? The Game + extras file is too big and Mega stops downloading after about 2 giga. Or is there a solution for download more than 2 giga?
Will try to download tomorrow.
If you already have version 0.11, it's better to download the patch(Patch (0.11->0.12)).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Mega works fine with me, I also use MEGAsync (+ff plugin)
I think browser mode have some limitations, that is why I have MEGAsync as well.

Reactions: Freki

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm there is a bug:
slapping D's ass results in an exception: name 'v_BDSM_points' is not defined

tmv

May 31, 2017
Why does my game not proceed into day 12? I tried the updated patch as well as the entire day 12 download? I noticed I do not have the day12_00.rpy and day12_00.rpyc. Might this be the issue?

EDIT: Issue appears to be in the mod. Game runs fine without the mod

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
D

dogk22

Is it me or there is no scene between Dad and Elena this time?
The game creator is loosing too much time between lesbian scenes and the 2 dudes, there is Big Brother for that
Yeah, at this point you should have sex with Elena, at least. So disappointing.

Reactions: cg3985

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hmm there is a bug:
slapping D's ass results in an exception: name 'v_BDSM_points' is not defined
That's a bug with the patch version. For error-free play (until mrdots releases a patch for the patch), the Full DL (though it's as huge as Georgina's Bazooms) is the way to go.

Reactions: Cirro84

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
game updated to new version, thank you uploaders
why is not appearing on " " ?

Reactions: paladin07

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
If you already have version 0.11, it's better to download the patch(Patch (0.11->0.12)).
That didn't work for me for some reason, the game didn't update. It was still ending after the card/sex games. I'm currently downloading the full game to see if this fixes it.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes