FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Is it me or there is no scene between Dad and Elena this time?
The game creator is loosing too much time between lesbian scenes and the 2 dudes, there is Big Brother for that
I want more Elena, too.
I'm honestly only playing the game for her now. I don't like daughter much tbh lol.
I would love to see a spin off game where she goes back home and repairs her relationship with her own father.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, at this point you should have sex with Elena, at least. So disappointing.
There was a sex scene with Georgina, and plenty of action with the D. I think that this update had plenty of content. Don't see how MRDots could have fit in Elena as she did not travel with them, and D was with Elena. Got to remember that this game is more about the story and erotica than just straight up sex.

Reactions: wrx21

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
[QUOTE="...she's doing nothing the PC isn't doing 10 times worse...[/QUOTE]

It is absolute nonsense. Elena is a slut, ready to have sex with anyone. She has serious psychological issues. The father is in love with his daughter and she feels the same about him. And he tries to adapt their relationship evolution to her pace. The whole problem is in our society fathers are not supposed to be in love with their daughters, it is a taboo.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is it possible to have the game file only? The Game + extras file is too big and Mega stops downloading after about 2 giga. Or is there a solution for download more than 2 giga?
Will try to download tomorrow.
If you have DMD version 0.11 working in your machine. All you need are these files you find in the first page of this thread:
Patch (0.11->0.12):
Extra Content:
Walkthrough:
I'm not sure if this patch is fixed or not. If you have errors during the boxing scenes, you will need the following file too:
(extract and replace with game/archive.rpa
backup just in case)
(Thanks to if95)

If you prefer, you can download the whole game from MEGA without worrying about MEGA stopping the download. You will have to use a program named MegaDownloader. Google it and you will find it easily.

emiboss22

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 13255

About:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 18/08/17
Censorship: None
Version: 0.12
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeur, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation, Father-Daughter, Sex
All pics for 0.12 update:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Put the Extra Content files (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key & extras.rpa) inside the "game" folder.
3- Click on "Dating_My_Daughter.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Download links>
Full game:
Windows GAME+EXTRAS -
Linux GAME+EXTRAS -
Mac GAME+EXTRAS -

Patch (0.11->0.12):

Extra Content:
Walkthrough:

IMPORTANT: Your old saves will work fine, but you won't be able to see the FP (friendship points), LP (love points) and CL (corruption level) until you create a new save file.

View attachment 3383 View attachment 3384 View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386 View attachment 3387 View attachment 3388 View attachment 3389 View attachment 3390
more download links pls

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
[QUOTE="...Also, does Elena have like echolocation powers or something? How could she tell MC was kissing D on the lips through the door?[/QUOTE]

This thing, Elena "X-ray eyes", and Lucas being able to spy Dad and daughter through their apartment window are a huge pill to swallow. In order to spy our lovely couple, Lucas would have to be in another building using binoculars.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I've noticed 2 inconsistencies so far (Day 12) so thought I'd post b4 I 4get :p
1. When U enter the shop (b4 the fight)m U refer 2 UR daughter as a "Girl. Oh, I mean daughter" and when U R about 2 pay and leave, U say "My girlfriend will decide" and the shop's assistant doesn't even notice (was that done on purpose?).
2. If U chose the black dress, once U sit down in the boxing arena 4 a couple of dialogue option the dress changes, I think it was the 2nd dress U could buy, and then it revers back 2 the black 1.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have downloaded 12, unzipped it to my DMD directory, moved 11 to a different disk drive. I created a Saves folder, and pasted one of the game saves from this thread. Launched the game, and the only saves that appear are the ones from my previous 11 version, which as I said is on a different disk drive. I cannot see the save I downloaded. And I should note, when I go into the saves folder in the DMD 12 directory, there are no files.

WTF?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How to find extra "Riccardo having sex with Elena (with animation)"
first, you need the "Extras" pack added to your game folder. Check Page 1 of this thread for further instructions if you haven't already done this. (When you launch DMD, you should see "Extras" on the top left part of the game screen)

second, you only get this scene with Riccardo banging Elena if you rejected Elena back around Day 3 or 4 (I can't remember off the top of my head). I have uploaded some saves for the end of Day 11 on this thread (on Page 222)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have downloaded 12, unzipped it to my DMD directory, moved 11 to a different disk drive. I created a Saves folder, and pasted one of the game saves from this thread. Launched the game, and the only saves that appear are the ones from my previous 11 version, which as I said is on a different disk drive. I cannot see the save I downloaded. And I should note, when I go into the saves folder in the DMD 12 directory, there are no files.

WTF?
You may have a copy of your save files in your: Dating My Daughter/game/saves

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You may have a copy of your save files in your: Dating My Daughter/game/saves
Nope, the only thing in the DMD/Game/Saves folder was the 'persistent' file.

Kinda moot point, as I just saved the downloaded save on like page 4 or something. It worked from there. Just goofy how all these phantom game saves were showing up, when version 11 wasn't even on the same hard drive, let alone directory, anymore.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes