Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- For Windowze you look up this path, assuming you have user specific data on drive C:\ which is default:
C:\Users\<your Win Username here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-<Some Number there>\ ...
- Inside you find the save files, in your case from an older version. This is the path the game loads when you choose the 'Save' Entry from title screen or via shortcut, and same when you choose 'Load' entry.

- You can also start the game, change to 'Save' Entry for saves to be displayed. Use Delete key to edit them out manually or get rid of them all. Then end the game completely, restart. Save files should be gone for good.

Reactions: nhantran1992

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
Sry i was blind :D It was in rar too. But man too short :S and he video is 90° rotation :S
It will be better 10 or 20 sec animations :p
Anyway u know the console cheat code? I lost my Daughter route save...and i want make it easier to write it console some values. U know someone commented day5_elena rejected=true or something like that :D Pls find me that codes. FP LP boost and Georgina reject code etc :D Haha love u <3

il60

Jun 30, 2017
Shit i lost my save :(

please can someone updat save file into .rar and upload me ?

if possible want save from end of part 0.11

thank you very much !

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Shit i lost my save :(

please can someone updat save file into .rar and upload me ?

if possible want save from end of part 0.11

thank you very much !
using the walkthrough and CTRL to speed things along it was a 5-6 minute drive to the end of Day 11.
You can also check page 222 as I posted some of my saves if you're really that lazy :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

hoesssssss

Aug 17, 2017
Guys this game 1 years old we can fuck only ONCE in a fcking sex game i feel sorry who always bought this game. 20 minute game /month and only : kissing,kissing,kissing, and now a handjob after 1 year of waiting.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Guys this game 1 years old we can fuck only ONCE in a fcking sex game i feel sorry who always bought this game. 20 minute game /month and only : kissing,kissing,kissing, and now a handjob after 1 year of waiting.
it's more an visual novel than classic sex game so it might be too advanced for you,luckily for you there's tons of other games where you can get orgies in couple of clicks

Reactions: MrBree

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
I know I saw it somewhere in this thread, but can not find it anymore. Does anyone know what the variable name is for rejecting elena? I have developer access and know how to use console. But, I can not find the name of that variable so I can just rerun events with and without elena rejection.

EDIT: NVM, as soon as I looked again I found it. I was stupid. Thanks

Reactions: Cirro84

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've a question: I downloaded the patch + extra's - and my saved games didn't go into day 12. So I downloaded the entire game, and had the same issue. So, I started a new game, but that also ends at day 11. I do use the mod.
Any suggestions?
Which mod? There are at least two...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes