• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Is it possible to have the game file only? The Game + extras file is too big and Mega stops downloading after about 2 giga. Or is there a solution for download more than 2 giga?
Will try to download tomorrow.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I said this before, but there is no way D/Elena/Jen are 18 years old, they are high schoolers at best.
In this update you can see this more clearly during the photo shoot if you go with Georgina, just compare their bodies, Georgina is a young woman, D model looks like a 14-15 years old compared to her.
That also could explain how naive D and Jen can be when sex is involved.
Your are right. If you change "18 y.o" for "14 y.o." and "University" for "High School" everything makes more sense in the game.

Reactions: Ragnar

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy
Dating my Daughter 0.12 with extras 1.12GB
All In One (MAC/LINUX/WIN)
Compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- -
you-re-welcome.png

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
absolutely loved the update,the best so far in my opinon,things are getting interesting aswell as the story which i must say like a lot,for an adult game it is really interesting and even tense with rachel and that scum brothers as the "villains",props to writers
i don't mind the cluelessness of the daughter,you can argue that she's retarded or whatever for being so naive but in the end it fits her,i love her internal monologues and doubts about sex and how she's slowly opening and giving up to those desires
evening scene is my favourite bit of game so far

regarding georgina,i love her and i'm glad that you can choose path to be with her and the scene with her was great because she's hot but as i said the whole getting together thing could be done so much better regarding the overall building of relationships with other characters
i'd love if flirting lasted bit more to build up more tension and desire but that would cause whining and usual blue balling/milking comments,this way she's there to fill the gap and give some action to D until F/D relationship gets more serious
i hate those photographers,some serious stuff could happen in the future,i hope we will have the chance to smack both of them

all in all this game keeps on improving,i hope devs will continue this way,it was slow burn so far,it doesn't have to explode in next one or two updates

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
More and more, this is just The Elena Show for me. As others have said, D has moved past shy and naive to developmental-disorder territory. Part of the problem is that it's easy to show shy, and easy to show corrupted, but it's a lot harder to show progression from the one to the other. But that can't be the entire reason, because it seems like she's gotten even dumber/less aware than she was in the early days. And the rationalisations people are offering just don't fly for me, mostly because of Elena. Elena went to the same school and is her best friend. How would they never have talked about this kind of thing at any point? What did they talk about? Kittens and pop music? At 18? It stretches credibility to breaking point.

Also, does Elena have like echolocation powers or something? How could she tell MC was kissing D on the lips through the door?

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
Your are right. If you change "18 y.o" for "14 y.o." and "University" for "High School" everything makes more sense in the game.
I totally agree with you. And you don't even have to change university into high school, because D and friends are still in high school anyway. She's just said to be 18 for legal reasons. I'd say they're 15 or 16 (which would still be legal in my country, but I know it can be a bit different in the US :p)
Elena and the other one actually make me quite uncomfortable sometimes, on some pics they look like 12-14 years old girls.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone plz share a save on DAY10 with rejected Elena. I kinda regret not rejecting here and i want to see when u only have daughter in day 11 and 12

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I decided to give into my curiosity and see what V12 would be like.

2 - The photoshoot.

It was overly long and I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm getting sick of seeing that bald bastard with a vendetta. It was a crap plot to begin with but now its just being dragged out. I just hope the dev doesn't feel like going the rape route. The identity of the relationship between the father and daughter would have been enough if just found out by her friends and possibly the mother. But me thinks this bald bastard route wants to go the way of sexual violence.

3 - The daughter now seems to have the mentality of a very young child.

At first I was kind of disturbed by the look of Elena and the other girl, is she called Jessica? Both very young looking and when naked seemed to be very under-developed. I suppose the fact they're in college and not every teen will have a curvy figure is obviously possible, but it still looks kind of dodgy. And now the daughter seems to be so gullible when it comes to sex. She's a teen girl who's had a boyfriend. Even if they never had sex she would still be fully aware of what sex is and what its all about, and that includes masturbation. It's treading on very dodgy territory for me now with the very young looks and the gullible attitudes.

So for me this was the last time I will try the game because its going into realms of fucked up sexual fantasy that I have no care for.
2 - Agreed about the bald bastard : There is a good nice loving vibe overall in this game, and this guy breaks this vibe. Which can be interesting if done well, but still I don't really want to see it. Except if it's just a very light bad event, and F can intervein quickly to save D and be rewarded.

3 - Dude, you're playing a game where you are on your way to fuck your daughter, it's already beyond dodgy right from the start. I can understand sex with underage characters is not your thing, like BDSM or pegging is not my thing, but the way you present it is like it's as bad as doing it IRL. Chill out it's just pixels.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I totally agree with you. And you don't even have to change university into high school, because D and friends are still in high school anyway. She's just said to be 18 for legal reasons. I'd say they're 15 or 16 (which would still be legal in my country, but I know it can be a bit different in the US :p)
Elena and the other one actually make me quite uncomfortable sometimes, on some pics they look like 12-14 years old girls.
It would be legal everywhere since it´s just a work of fiction, but I think that kind of things are forbiden in Patreon. But even a 15 y.o. girl knows what to masturbate is. Daughter is way toooooo naive to be credible.

Reactions: kapos

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
Ok someone told me what the different if we reject elena and Georgina or reject just One but other dont.....cause i think its 2 variation Reject elena and georgina and some extra thing w D ... or the better Accept everybody and scenes w everyone :D
Btw someone know the console cheat code? u know set day 05 reject elena=true or something like that :D And same w georgina and daughte and X marks games....and all that codes? :D I will appriciate it if someone write me some code. Or some save from day 11 starting.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've a question: I downloaded the patch + extra's - and my saved games didn't go into day 12. So I downloaded the entire game, and had the same issue. So, I started a new game, but that also ends at day 11. I do use the mod.
Any suggestions?

May 20, 2017
- If you got v0.11 you download Patch2 for updating to v0.12 - . Size is 391.5 MB.
- Then you need download the Extra Content Pack (401.4 MB) to include and get the walkthrough if you want -
There are two posts with same number, the one above has the steps described to copy and exchange files, the one below got the links. Thanks to @Maldus and @Vespak for the fast delivery!
Thanks mate, got it working. Scenes with Georgina was worth the wait.

Reactions: Cirro84

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
what am i missing?i rejected every offer of that photographer early in the game yet he still won some prize because he took photo of daughter
when did he took the photo?and why we still have to go to his studio?and why didn't dad confront him about that photo?

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes