Darkcoss

May 15, 2017
ty since MegaDownloader is a good move UuU thx for the reply c: anyone can uploud the walktrought to another server ? :\ i reach the limit on mega ahahah u_u

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Downloading the whole game again (for safety). I can't wait to play from start to finish again. From the comments it seems to go at the pace that I want with Daddy. Not fast. As for Daughter being too innocent, I liked that. She is trusting Daddy more and more. She knows sex but has had no experience. She knows things in books, but also is missing so much. Loving Daddy is natural now. .....I can't wait to go through this again.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can anyone upload the walkthrough outside of Mega? This game fucked my limit and the Mega Downloader isn't working on the walkthroughs

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
wowowow moms hott.. hope she doent spoil things too much we have a gd thing going here. now to wait another month sad face...

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
thanks
he added archive.rpa in Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win-PATCH2.zip ;rest are same from Dating_My_Daughter-0.12-win-PATCH.zip

extract and replace with game/archive.rpa
backup just in case

To everyone asking about the error, this fix posted on pg 219 works perfect. Just download the new archive file and it fixes the script error and makes the ver .11 title bar show ver .12 correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: JãoDoGaiz

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
There are NO patrons for DMD game.

They are all there supporting Mrdots...

This is a very important distinction. I have many observations to make later this weekend.
You're correct, but so far Mrdots promises only DMD game. (So in the end you'd be supporting this game)

Reactions: Freki

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I said this before, but there is no way D/Elena/Jen are 18 years old, they are high schoolers at best.
In this update you can see this more clearly during the photo shoot if you go with Georgina, just compare their bodies, Georgina is a young woman, D model looks like a 14-15 years old compared to her.
That also could explain how naive D and Jen can be when sex is involved.

Reactions: Bambino

isitabicycle

Aug 7, 2017
Personally I hate Elena. When you play in her favor she's a traitorous conniving cunt. Favor D and she's ok. But she's always completely self serving. I want to slap the shit out of her.
I don't really see how she's a "conniving cunt". The girl just actually wants things and are prepared to act in order to do something about it, in stark contrast to the daughter who wants nothing until other people suggest it to her. It's some kind of clueless "command me master" fetish going on, which fine, if that's your thing then ok, but I prefer girls with a bit more conviction. I mean, Elena has plots, schemes and plans and some of them are kinda manipulative but they're not at the expense of the people she cares about. She pushes people to explore their sexuality and break personal boundaries, for her own enjoyment sure, but she does back off if someone doesn't seem into it. In fact, she's quite similar to the father, except way more efficient in her corruption skills. And if anything the father is way more self serving and manipulative, although less skilled at it. I mean, if the daughter wasn't so feeble she would have gone back to her home country by now and the game would be long over. So hating on Elena seems hypocritical, maybe you're threatened by the competition...
Although I fully admit that I'm probably bias towards her, just as you as probably biased against her so maybe the truth is somewhere in between...

I agree with you about Elena, she's not a real friend of the daughter, she's out to use her just like Elena lets guys use her. She has confused sex with intimacy. The daughter hasn't linked intimacy with sex, or rather she likes the emotional, supportinge, loving (non sexual for now) aspects of things.
I'd say your phrasing is more accurate... Like I do thinks she really is a good friend to the daughter at the core, but you're right in that sex and intimacy are definitely linked in her mind. She's a broken individual with some issues. Wouldn't be surprised if there's some sexual abuse in her backstory. But I do think she genuinely cares about the daughter, in her own messed up way... And again, she's doing nothing the PC isn't doing 10 times worse...

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i enjoyed this update, everything, and i dont care about D's naivete.
MrDots need to put all kind of fetish routes and its obviously not easy, even if its not something everyone likes, how, otherwise? blackmail route will open opportunities to add more kinky stuff, right now "father" is quite possessive and how can D get into trouble? D's naivete can also be exploited as it will be easier for "others" to manipulate her into some fetish routes. for me, D is a rough diamond that can be shaped, and MrDots decided to have D into a very childish and naive state. and I think its good. think if D did that Elenas personality. we would have gangbangs already.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I used to love this game (even not being blind about it flaws), but after this update, I´m kind of bored of it. Daugther is not cute and naive now; being 18 y.o. sometimes she behaves like she were 12 or simply retarded. The most I know her, the less I find her attractive.

Reactions: Orlox
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes