lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
didn't know daiteikoku had a english translation.
there was a partial translation on hongfire years ago I remember they finish Dokutsu route at the very least
no voices...alicesoft games don't have voice acting.
there is voice acting in big bang age just a very limited amount of it
This is just for clarification but since theres a futa/shemale tag are there futa characters in this game (if so yay, we need more male x futa/shemale content) or does the game go on the gender bending route and turn the MC into a partial woman with a dick
there is one futa in the game and one person can be a boy or a girl if certain actions are taken. while it is argued that the character in question was always a girl pretending to be a boy this might not be the case since as a boy it is reveled that he sports a rather impressive package and as a girl you get a hscene and can see that she has nothing there.

Reactions: jackkane

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
does anyone have the video patch for this? it was a fan made patch for the game that converted the opening animation and ending credits from a bunch of image files to a videos(cutting about 500mb of the games file size) I never got the patch but I do have a alpha version of the subtitle track for the op if any is interested

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Wait..why is this showing up under the latest updates? This game hasn't had a translation update in ages and it's complete..

Reactions: jack92783

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Pretty sure this isn't completely translated, unless it's just happened in the last few weeks.

It's an excellent game though, that's worth exploring regardless. But yeah be forewarned going in.
This game is entirely translated, each route, maybe save for one or two events for characters that you're not likely even going to bother with unless you're a completionist. (Emperor MOO and the girl with black Angel wings come to mind.) Believe me, tho, that the people who translated this game translated nearly 100% of it.

If anyone needs a guide or help with the game, I'm going to be watching this thread to drop in and help people out. This is literally one of my favorite games, ever.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Wait..why is this showing up under the latest updates? This game hasn't had a translation update in ages and it's complete..
It is completed i uploaded it november on this site but forgot about a newer typo patch another updated the OP.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
No, just the latest update for the translation adding spelling fixes and a few new mirrors. There is an unofficial patch by some_loli_catgirl fixing the 100% CPU use but I can't find the files for it and the original links are dead :(

Drazex

May 9, 2017
sorry, i got black screen and i cant play the game, do i need to download other software

Drazex

May 9, 2017
ya i press that system40 engine thing but nothing come out just black screen with some weird text

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
ya i press that system40 engine thing but nothing come out just black screen with some weird text
can you make an screenshot of the weird text with snipping tool or something else?

Drazex

May 9, 2017
ya is the same thing but instead of japanese word, it is some weird sort of symbol, but those symbol everytime happen when i play game with japanese word, so i dont think it means anything

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
I remember playing this and Sengoku Rance years ago. Has there been any other games translated that are similar?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I remember playing this and Sengoku Rance years ago. Has there been any other games translated that are similar?
Eiyuu*Senki is the first one that comes to mind, Daiteikoku also works but has a incomplete translation. Aselia and Seinarukana are good choices.

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
Eiyuu*Senki is the first one that comes to mind, Daiteikoku also works but has a incomplete translation. Aselia and Seinarukana are good choices.
Thanks for the references dude. I think I vaguely dipping my toe into Aselia so I'll try that again.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the references dude. I think I vaguely dipping my toe into Aselia so I'll try that again.
I enjoyed the game alot but as a reminder the English translation Aselia uses the all age version of the game. so if your looking for h content with this type of game you might want to skip to Seinarukana.

edit
if you don't mind playing in japanese there's also the Sengoku Hime games and Eiyuu x Maou

Reactions: Rickyn227
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes