Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Did you check out Ikusa Megami Zero. It has an edited machine translation and I think you can find it on this site. It was made by Eushully who also made Kamidori and the Ikusa Megami games are also considered their best games. Funny thing is Kamidori is considered one of their bad game, because of the weak story compared to their other titles. Well Ikusa has a much darker storyline but I also liked it a lot more than Kamidori.
I know eroge like the back of my hand so naturally I already know the title you mentioned but I didn't like it much maybe because I prefer immersion and I can't have that with a female protagonist..

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
love Alicesoft games,so into the breach we go once again will give this a go see what its like after i have finished Eiyu

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ah yes this game, sort of Rance-like but I remember the difficulty spiking up to ridiculous levels as soon as you complete the school/prologue chapter, never really got anywhere after that.
I remember having the exact same issue, any patch or cheat to ease the gameplay ?

I recommand :
It's easier and almost as good as Big Bang Age, unfortunatly Alicesoft didn't managed to do anything good since that.

Reactions: Namco15 and Drafox

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I remember having the exact same issue, any patch or cheat to ease the gameplay ?

I recommand :
It's easier and almost as good as Big Bang Age, unfortunatly Alicesoft didn't managed to do anything good since that.
You can use Cheat Engine works for every japanes type game

Reactions: Namco15
Apr 7, 2017
For those talking about difficulty, it can be worthwhile to restart if you've gotten a few characters to Three Stars, they'll be stronger on restart.

Last edited:

Slipher209

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for uploading this! I've been wanting to play this game again (and hopefully finish it this time around) but I had a hard time tracking it down. I really love Alice Soft games but they can get pretty difficult.

U

User_32285

I know eroge like the back of my hand so naturally I already know the title you mentioned but I didn't like it much maybe because I prefer immersion and I can't have that with a female protagonist..
hmmm, it has a male protagonist for 90% of the game iirc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Jesus remember it being years ago at 35%
Thats because the group who did the translation broke up, and now there is nobody left to do a translation, our only hope now for a full translation is that mangagamer picks it up.

Beside that, that 35% translation doesnt sound so bad as it is, the menues and most of the TRUE story is translated.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
hmmm, it has a male protagonist for 90% of the game iirc
Are you sure of that, because I tried it like years ago when I was in high school that would be more than 7 years...And I remember playing it as a female..Now you got me extremely intrigued and excited at the same time, if what you're saying is true then I have a great game awaiting me (that I haven't played yet can you believe it) apparently I missed a jewel while digging for good eroge games all these years and now you guided me to it. ^^

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm gonna Upload a HUGE game from Eushully Like Alchemy Meister Hopefully it will work.....
If you mean Kamidori Alchemy Meister, then don't. It's already uploaded on this site c:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Are you sure of that, because I tried it like years ago when I was in high school that would be more than 7 years...And I remember playing it as a female..Now you got me extremely intrigued and excited at the same time, if what you're saying is true then I have a great game awaiting me (that I haven't played yet can you believe it) apparently I missed a jewel while digging for good eroge games all these years and now you guided me to it. ^^
I can second on what he says, for most of the time you play as a male protagonist. The reason he looks like a girl and sometimes straight up transforms into a girl is because his body is of that of a female goddess. I forgot why they became fused, but the point is Ikusa Megami Zero and Verita is one of the best games of the Eushelly series. The other one I absolutely adore is Soukoku no Arterial, which really, REALLY should have a sequel.

On another note, Big Bang Age is hard??? There are walkthroughs that you can follow to the dot on how to play the game. Actually, the only reason you'll even need a walkthrough is because the characters and CGs can be tricky to recruit. If this is hard then Sengoku Rance is harder. If Sengoku Rance is hard then Rance 6 is harder. If Rance 6 is hard then you may as well prostrate before the Venus Blood series, the Gears of Dragoon series, Stranger of Sword City etc because they're the Gaias of hell difficulty. They make Dark Souls look like a children's playground. I've never managed to beaten any of this games beyond the Normal difficulty - heck I haven't even finished half of SoSC: White Palace despite sinking 50+ hours into that game.

Sad they never made a Big Bang Age 2, btw. The story was cool as fuck.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the info, my theory is that I played it in it's raw form or something (in Japanese) and thought I was playing as a female I don' know tbh...As for BBA, duuude I beat the game multiple times with multiple difficulties over the years it's so much fun though the saddest part is when you have to choose one girl over the other, also some scenes are brutal (a lot of nukige) but that's what makes it great, I prefer dark games...They have more depth to them. I recognize the games you mentioned but if I'm not wrong none of them were translated to English, and that's the one thing that keeps me away from them (because I always hope that they will get translated someday so instead of playing without knowing the story I choose to wait...Patience is one of my qualities).

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes