Apr 7, 2017
If this is hard then Sengoku Rance is harder.
Sengoku rance tries really really hard to make it basically impossible for you to lose your first playthrough. If you take long enough it even goes "and then we skipped through months of work to get you to the endgame!" Big bang age... doesn't really hold your hand like that.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I guess I'm just good at turn-based games like that. If you tell me to play a dungeon crawler RPG like SotS then I do rather badly. Also, as mentioned earlier they have walkthroughs they guide you to the dot. If all else fails, the almighty save scumming is always there to save you, so.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
This game ain't merciful, that's for sure... and this is coming from someone who had to save scum a lot because event flags in this game are all over the place...

Daiteitoku was even more merciless, but at least the event flags for that game was easy to plot out... it was just fucking difficult to do them at times.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For Daiteikoku the one part that's extremely hard (you're not meant to win here) to punch through is that Soviet arc. I think that it is possible though, it's been too long I can't remember. Fun times. That protagonist was the absolute opposite of Big Bang Age's MC, though. Dude was so bland he should've been faceless.

U

User_32285

Iirc the morale system is really tedious, there should be a cheat engine script floating around the net for that.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
For Daiteikoku the one part that's extremely hard (you're not meant to win here) to punch through is that Soviet arc. I think that it is possible though, it's been too long I can't remember. Fun times. That protagonist was the absolute opposite of Big Bang Age's MC, though. Dude was so bland he should've been faceless.
didn't know daiteikoku had a english translation.

Reactions: fraza

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
No it didn't. I could read Japanese, with MTL as aid. To be honest English MTL for Japanese VNs are pretty good most of the time, especially if you can read kanji. If you tried the same thing but with Chinese language you wouldn't be able to understand anything.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No it didn't. I could read Japanese, with MTL as aid. To be honest English MTL for Japanese VNs are pretty good most of the time, especially if you can read kanji. If you tried the same thing but with Chinese language you wouldn't be able to understand anything.
I tried playing ao no kiseki using a machine translation...but I couldn't understand anything.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
On a random note, this guy has almost finished translated Venus Blood Chimera. Those interested can give go try it out. But it's only the patch; if you want the game you must find another way.

Reactions: Namco15

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Tougou was fine as the widower with a token-cute daughter. I found it pretty damn funny that the golden end to this game actually requires him to not only get every major girl, but also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't even begin to count the amount of reloading I had to do to ensure I managed to even DO the spoiler part.

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
This is just for clarification but since theres a futa/shemale tag are there futa characters in this game (if so yay, we need more male x futa/shemale content) or does the game go on the gender bending route and turn the MC into a partial woman with a dick

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
This is just for clarification but since theres a futa/shemale tag are there futa characters in this game (if so yay, we need more male x futa/shemale content) or does the game go on the gender bending route and turn the MC into a partial woman with a dick
In this game there is a ninja girl " " who serves the MC and she is a Futa

Reactions: Van95
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes