Unity Onhold Cyberpink: Tactics [v0.22] [Cyberpink-dev]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
There's a cyberpunk-themed gacha game or two with a similar name, that's probably what you're thinking of.
The artstyle is rather reminiscent of what we're used to see on some mobile games as well, with the cartoony and clean 3D models, so maybe this is adding to the confusion as he's associating the game's style with something he saw before on the app store for example.

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
The game performance is really solid so theoretically it would be possible to port it to mobile rather easily. Main problem is that iOS app store and Android play store don't allow for sexual content (if I'm not mistaken).

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The game performance is really solid so theoretically it would be possible to port it to mobile rather easily. Main problem is that iOS app store and Android play store don't allow for sexual content (if I'm not mistaken).
If they don't allow hentai games, an alternative could be for you to make an independent android build for people to install themselves, like many renpy devs do with android versions of their games.

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
make an independent android build for people to install themselves
Yeah that would be the way. I guess people who are into such games on mobile already know how to deal with all that. With some more regular apps teaching users to do that seems like a massive pain. For now I'll just stick to PC (Mac and Linux too if anyone wants).

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
no, something is wrong with the difficulty ... the first enemy always summons turrets that can kill my units before they reach the other side, if I spend a turn healing the units, they do more damage than I can heal them, yes I invoke until I have 2 rows of units, the enemy has a whole row of cannons and can destroy the units before arriving, when he does not use the cannons he uses grenades

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Download link (Windows):
Major updates:
  • New visual level (Street)
  • Level picking looks nicer
  • Tentacle trap (and it's binding animations)
  • Energy shield (might be buggy)
Minor updates:
  • 9 levels (each enemy has slightly different cards to use)
  • Loading screen
  • Landmine trap
As always, feedback is a huge help. Bug reports and suggestions both.

Reactions: iamnuff and Ilverin

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1629227884345.png

As expected (reason discussed in previous month post), not much got done in July. All of the work went towards Kate's apartment so I could make the cutscene in there. It came out pretty well. Found some nice asset store assets I could use, but also had to make some myself.
I also worked a bit on the animations that can be used for the scene. Kate walking to her bed, tired. Laying down and sleeping. Still need to make some interaction animations with Kit10 and then probably something NSFW too.
It seems like from now on I can start working a bit more on the game again. We'll see how it goes exactly. Either way, progress is being made and eventually something cool will get posted.

Reactions: Chaiba and iamnuff

crum_

May 27, 2017
I like the artstyle, the animations are kinda wonky but the game's pretty good so far.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Everyone literally jumping on a bandwagon to make any and all Cyberp*nk related content to strike the iron as its hot... like jfc...

Anyway, lets see where this goes. A game like this needs tentacles.
You mean as its stone cold this metaphorical iron is in subzero temperatures after a certain games screw up

Oct 17, 2019
long time no see
So, first I like to congratulate you for getting this far. Game looks good and feels good.

I like the idea of mines and traps a lot. Rough terrain would be a nice addition. Unit will need 2 movement to cross. Also the different map styles are a great addition for the game.

My deck
4 x 1 dmg
4 x 1 heal
2 x tank
2 x neko
2 x scout
1 x acid
1 x stun

I did beat all stages first try on one go. Game difficulty seems fine by me. Could be more challenging for my taste.
Maybe you could outfite the battlefields with mines,traps and obstacles to overcome first.
And for extra cheese provide a garrison on the battlefield, a 0 round summon.

Ofc only for players that like to play hard^^

Are you considering a lvl system for the units? Something like +1 starting AP or +1 Health or +1 dmg? +1 Max AP or +1 AP get per turn, stuff like that?

Enemies could be tweaked with a system like that and Boss fights would be possible.

Did you discard the idea of having female counterparts to the bots? It would be alot of work making all this animations.

Reactions: randrew

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
jesus, it is as if there isn't a buttload of teamfight tactics out there. honest opinion aside, keep it up dev there's a diff feel to this but im gonna watch it for now

Sedelzar

Jul 14, 2018
Hey, I've seen that pink hair girl on r/Blender like half of a year back. Glad to see her finally in action. Gonna watch her career with great interest.

sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
Found a bug. Behavior: whenever a grenade commits a friendly fire, the AI tries to assign the deceased role an action unsuccessfully freezing the game. Fix: assign AI actions sequentially, not at the beginning of the turn, and refresh the available units to the AI after each action.

Great game btw

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes