Unity Onhold Cyberpink: Tactics [v0.22] [Cyberpink-dev]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
High difficulty on first level seems like a major issue - I should fix it by the next playable version.
Maybe limit the AI to two turrets on the first level. Three turrets blast away anything that spawns first turn :D
And if the game would explain itself, that would be nice. If a custom deck is needed to beat the first level, then the game should show that feature ;)

Terrain features in combat - I really like the idea, but I imagine it would provide quite a heavy coding challenge. Maybe one day.
It doesn't have to be terrible fancy, some random thingy (chimney, vending machine, shipping create, etc) that blocks a field here and there. It would make the combat arena more interesting.
Fancy would be objects that can be destroyed or that block shots, but not flying units moving over, etc.

Reactions: Cyberpink-dev

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
So how do I use a cheat for invisibility and unlimited Xp including this "instant win"?
Cheats can be enabled from in game settings (same place where you can change audio levels or resolution). Right now there are 3 cheat commands. Kill enemy (win), kill player (lose) and hide ui for whoever might need it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Cheats can be enabled from in game settings (same place where you can change audio levels or resolution). Right now there are 3 cheat commands. Kill enemy (win), kill player (lose) and hide ui for whoever might need it.
Thank you but one doubt how do you do nude mode as in player characters remain naked?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
"It is trying to take over the world to sexually please everyone as effectively as possible."

I think I may be have to be on the AI's side in this one...

Reactions: Cyberpink-dev
Oct 17, 2019
Game Over rape is one of my least favourite. Only Scat and Guro is worse, and those are pretty fucking low.

Combat is okish, did not needed long to beat all 3 lvl.

I dont see a difference between the scout girl and the combat drone.
If scout girl get neutralized, maybe consider a one round stun for the enemy, cus he is fucking her meanwhile, as bonus for the KI let the drone heal while fuking her.
That could be used for tank drones as well, implement a tank girl. Same stats and skills, but female skin.
Same for cooler drone.

If your girls get defeated by a opposing drone, they get fucked a turn and the drone that killed them heals or gets a additional energy, because it takes a turn of.

I dislike the Artelery turret.
And I dont like the walls that are getting spawned, just drags out combat.

All in all neat idea, but plz implement in combat fucks. To lose on purpose to see the action sucks.

Stay save

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
I dont see a difference between the scout girl and the combat drone.
If scout girl get neutralized, maybe consider a one round stun for the enemy, cus he is fucking her meanwhile, as bonus for the KI let the drone heal while fuking her.
That could be used for tank drones as well, implement a tank girl. Same stats and skills, but female skin.
Same for cooler drone.
I really like your idea of locking the bot down for a turn after defeating a female character to play out a sex animation for the turn.

I have planned on making girl versions of most bots yeah. I'm not 100% sure though if I'd keep them completely symetrical gameplay wise. I kinda want to keep each unit unique, but haven't gotten around to implementing enough features to make it so.

Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: withoutscratch

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
this is very similar tooo gorepetes Sakyubasu No Tatakai II[now thats a difficulty spike], i played through all 3 levels and was confused and didnt think there was any sex even in it; it might be intresting to see something incorporated into the game inself rather then game over screens? but thats probably alot of work. i think giving unlimited range to player/ AI abilities and arty strikes makes the game pretty unappealing game wise; since then its just about getting artilary economy going like your spamming out sunflowers in plants vs zomibes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
this is very similar tooo gorepetes Sakyubasu No Tatakai II[now thats a difficulty spike], i played through all 3 levels and was confused and didnt think there was any sex even in it; it might be intresting to see something incorporated into the game inself rather then game over screens? but thats probably alot of work. i think giving unlimited range to player/ AI abilities and arty strikes makes the game pretty unappealing game wise; since then its just about getting artilary economy going like your spamming out sunflowers in plants vs zomibes

Yeah, I'm hoping for this to be kind of a spiritual successor for Sakyubasu II, although maybe a little bit less hard, SnT2 really was a pain a time.
Also yes, the unlimited range on artillery is broken, it needs to change because spending 6 turns just shooting at those so you can start summoning is very annoying.

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
this is very similar tooo gorepetes Sakyubasu No Tatakai II[now thats a difficulty spike]
Yeah, I'm hoping for this to be kind of a spiritual successor for Sakyubasu II, although maybe a little bit less hard
Ah, you got me. I took a lot of initial gameplay inspiration from that game indeed. Plan was to improve on 2 main things though:
  1. Performance - Sakyubasu ran absolutely horribly, lagging out even on a good gaming PC.
  2. Difficulty - I think I only managed to get through half of the game and that took many hours. Currently my game is still too difficult, so I'll be working on that more.
it might be intresting to see something incorporated into the game inself rather then game over screens? but thats probably alot of work.
Already working on it. Got a good suggestion from this forum thread actually.

Oct 17, 2019
Ah, you got me. I took a lot of initial gameplay inspiration from that game indeed. Plan was to improve on 2 main things though:
  1. Performance - Sakyubasu ran absolutely horribly, lagging out even on a good gaming PC.
  2. Difficulty - I think I only managed to get through half of the game and that took many hours. Currently my game is still too difficult, so I'll be working on that more.

Already working on it. Got a good suggestion from this forum thread actually.
Actually your game is quite easy, it was no challenge at all to get past al 3 lvl.

And I did not change much from the starting deck.
After that I started to experiment and made awfull decks and was able to win also.

Your Ki does focus units on the battlefield?, and if you have a tank on the board you can outheal and outgrind your Ki.
As example, tank is close to tower and you spawn a attack drone or scout girl, very often the Ki nukes the drone or girl at the beginning of the map,
ignoring the tank.

Maybe you give it a priority for close unites to fight of.

It might be worth a shot to tell your Ki that it is allowed to ignore units on the battlefield and go straight for the kill.

That would open up the possibilty for a taunt unite for the player, a unite that has only the purpose to make you Ki attack it.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Very good, in game fuck with a effect on the battlefield.
To the cat girl, I like the idea but she is the same es the scrout girl. maybe you give her a charge skill like the tank but she can charge over obstacles and bots because she is jumping over them.

Or you give the scout girl the charge and the neko a I please bots skill to freez them one round to buy time for my team.

Are you planing to implement in game fuck fot the main char? she could please the robot tp but time, this works only foe one bot ocf, if she is occupied, she is occupied.

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
To the cat girl, I like the idea but she is the same es the scrout girl. maybe you give her a charge skill like the tank but she can charge over obstacles and bots because she is jumping over them.
I haven't gotten around to making her unique in gameplay sense yet. There are some ideas I have for how to make her more different, but it takes some time to implement these things. One of the ideas is that she can spawn a custom drone of her own.

Are you planing to implement in game fuck fot the main char? she could please the robot tp but time, this works only foe one bot ocf, if she is occupied, she is occupied.
I'd like to, but I'm not yet sure how it would work. One option is, that Naomi isn't the only leader character players can play as. With other leaders (for example Kate being leader in some missions) Naomi could be a ground unit. Just an idea though.

Reactions: withoutscratch
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes