Unity Onhold Cyberpink: Tactics [v0.22] [Cyberpink-dev]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
You can easily enable cheats from settings and then win all 3 levels of the game, unlocking everything there is right now.
Hi, you have a really nice game on your hands; I really dig the aesthetic. Moving forward, do you plan on adding any "organic" enemies that cum (e.g. humans, monsters)? The whole robo tech fucking humans sorta thing is okay, but it's not that much of a turn on for me. Thanks!

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, you have a really nice game on your hands; I really dig the aesthetic. Moving forward, do you plan on adding any "organic" enemies that cum (e.g. humans, monsters)? The whole robo tech fucking humans sorta thing is okay, but it's not that much of a turn on for me. Thanks!
Furry beasts, fantasy orcs or some nasty aliens, probably not. I try to keep the game more on the cute side. I have plans for some more organic things though. For example, male humans, cybernetically modified humans some of which might even look like some monsters maybe. Also potentially at some point like a goo / slime tentacle monster. If you show / tell me an exact type you'd like to see, I could tell you more concretely, if it's going to happen or not.

Reactions: Slayer128

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Furry beasts, fantasy orcs or some nasty aliens, probably not. I try to keep the game more on the cute side. I have plans for some more organic things though. For example, male humans, cybernetically modified humans some of which might even look like some monsters maybe. Also potentially at some point like a goo / slime tentacle monster. If you show / tell me an exact type you'd like to see, I could tell you more concretely, if it's going to happen or not.

lol Furies, hahaha i can't wait to see that in game

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Cyberpink-dev about the nude mode you added to the game,Good job (y) but one doubt I wonder if the nude mode will be used for the alternate story mode where the girls started off naked but will have the option whether to pick up clothes or remain naked throughout the alternate story mode making it as if they remain naked the whole time without clothes

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What got me was the name and banner.

The name looks like a mix of Cyberpunk and Shadow Tactics.
While the banner looks like the MC from Blade Kitten.

Looks fun, will give it a try as soon as I have time.
Saw some people asking if there is any sex scenes, but didn't see any answer to that, I hope there is UwU

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
0.15 is much more playable and balanced (y)

Saw some people asking if there is any sex scenes, but didn't see any answer to that, I hope there is UwU
Currently the girls you place on the board gets fucked by the bots when defeated. Not just for show, the bot is then one turn "occupied". The girls are not unique units, you can spawn as many as you can (points, cards, etc).
Additional there is a gallery where you can watch the animations for any girl/bot combination.
Every girl has it's own animation for a given bot.

Reactions: Cyberpink-dev

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Ah, that sucks. I was looking forward to something like the stuff you mentioned at the beginning. Good luck with the game though, I might just check on the progress. No plans to play it though.

Reactions: Cyberpink-dev

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
What about sounds
I have really limited experience in sound creation process, so it takes time for me to improve at it. Also, audio often feels like low a priority task. Music and voice acting are a bit more straight forward as I plan on hiring these in. No way I could do these myself :D

Audio is usually left for later development stages. Music could be done pretty early though as it doesn't really depend on the game much and changes in game don't mess up the music. Voice acting is a bit more tricky. Doing some voice acting really early can cause problems down the line. For example, the voice actor not being available anymore or story elements changing around, requiring re-records.

I don't have a concrete plan yet. I could probably fund these things from my own pockets, but I would prefer if Patreon income would cover them. Either way, probably months away.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a way to rotate the camera, to have a better view of the sex scenes?

elrg4573

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know why, but for some reason whenever I try to run the game everything but the UI is a bright pink, occasionally with some particle effects floating past the screen. Any idea what on earth I'm doing wrong? 1615462750829.png

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
I don't know why, but for some reason whenever I try to run the game everything but the UI is a bright pink, occasionally with some particle effects floating past the screen. Any idea what on earth I'm doing wrong?
It's really likely shader / rendering issue, something going wrong on the GPU side. In case of some old / unusual GPU-s, some shader code is not supported, causing error color to be shown. One possibly fix would be for me to add some sort of fall-back options in case the main visual fails. Few questions which might help narrow the problem down.
  1. What GPU do you have?
  2. Is everything pink in main menu?
  3. Is everything pink in level pick screen too?

elrg4573

Jun 19, 2017
It's really likely shader / rendering issue, something going wrong on the GPU side. In case of some old / unusual GPU-s, some shader code is not supported, causing error color to be shown. One possibly fix would be for me to add some sort of fall-back options in case the main visual fails. Few questions which might help narrow the problem down.
  1. What GPU do you have?
  2. Is everything pink in main menu?
  3. Is everything pink in level pick screen too?
I'm on a laptop, so just got the basic Intel(R) HD Graphics card.
Everything is pink in the main menu, level pick screen, and gallery too.
Thanks for the reply, though I suspect it's probably my old hardware that's the issue here.

Cyberpink-dev

Nov 22, 2020
I'm on a laptop, so just got the basic Intel(R) HD Graphics card.
I actually noticed someone else in Unity forums having similar issue on Intel HD. Unity said that a fix should be coming soon. Maybe for the next version of Cyberpink it's fixed.

I suspect it's probably my old hardware that's the issue here.
It's possible, but I'm aiming to make the game run on older hardware too. Game glitching out completely is worse than it running on low framerate.

For the time being you're probably out of luck :(

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Why do I feel like I've seen an ad for this on android?? I clearly remember seeing this exact battle style and Cyber Tactics smth. Cant find it on the play store now that I search though. Bruh did I see a fkn dream vision about this shit or smth?????
Im honestly confused af...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Why do I feel like I've seen an ad for this on android?? I clearly remember seeing this exact battle style and Cyber Tactics smth. Cant find it on the play store now that I search though. Bruh did I see a fkn dream vision about this shit or smth?????
Im honestly confused af...
There's a cyberpunk-themed gacha game or two with a similar name, that's probably what you're thinking of.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes