Unity - Onhold - Cyberpink: Tactics [v0.22] [Cyberpink-dev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dmutt

I simply like this game for unique artstyle and character models, as well as for a focus on real gameplay. Needs dedicated animator and animation tech to be juicy, but even as of now I still like the project.

Hope the dev will find a team or get his work condition sorted out to continue working because I hope to see new updates in the future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

randrew

As a single-dev WIP game, this game rocks. Might not be XCOM-level yet, but it's got the right core elements:
    - Good art
    - Actual tactically "meaningful" gameplay (inasmuch as an ero game is "meaningful"
    - In-progress campaign

Yeah, once you unlock some of the cards you can cheese the AI pretty easily, but that's half the fun.

Want to see:
    - bigger baddies (in terms of hitpoints/difficulty to kill)
    either
    -) better cards (to play against the bigger baddies), or
    -) ability to upgrade existing cards
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 564439

Good quality game, needs more content.
    Low game size, doesnt use much resources, interesting gameplay with sexual content well designed into it. As of 2021 september it has too little content however, but keeping a close eye on this project
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

I really like this game.

Pretty fun concept, even as a game.
    Nice animations.
    I can see that it has the start of a good story, and I look forward to more animations/scenes.
    Would love to see more enemies, and maybe some sort of corruption, i.e unlockable outfits.
    I really hope that more allies will also be added, with a variety of body shapes/characters, etc
  5. 3.00 star(s)

rizax

Gameplay made sense after a few turns. Basically keep spawning in units and keeping them alive until you can sweep towards the enemy side of the board. Shield tanks and turrets are great for this. Important to remember you can stock up energy for your commander and your units if they don't have much use this turn.
    The barricades kept things interesting, but overall there could be more depth to the strategic options. Maybe more status effects or ways that things interact. Or especially more variety of units.
    Kind of disappointing that the sex scenes are limited to the gallery and level 1 gameover screen. The visuals are nice and the aesthetic is good, so I'd be happy to see more there.
    Overall a decent start!