3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Say "Store: Steam" on the page so more likely it the watered down steam version.
Dunno 'bout watered down, but the biggest difference is that it's uncensored, as you'd expect of a proper Western localization.
No clue about content differences aside from that.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
should i fight or avoid enemies in the first area ? since stats are soo low ( playing in hard )

skypoon

Aug 13, 2023
hi, i would like to ask currently i am doing 'the wanted guild' quest.
i had found the 3 guild member at lost forest. <refer attachment SS 1>
when i go into the emergency camp, it will auto trigger event. <refer attachment SS 2>
and it will auto go and find Owen to trigger a event to choose a selection. <refer attachment SS3>
After selection, my game will be freeze and unable to move.
May i know why?

Thank you so much for the help.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i do wonder what the best way to gain lust power since i've lost all my lust due to a certain unicorn and parasite all i do is get defeated in mass to acumulate semen

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
i do wonder what the best way to gain lust power since i've lost all my lust due to a certain unicorn and parasite all i do is get defeated in mass to acumulate semen
My opinion would be the incubi inside the well. They give lots of lust power.

burningangels88

Feb 28, 2021
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:
Windows Mega
Android Mega

中文版 :
Windows Mega
Android Mega

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
Has anyone tried it, Patreon costumes are they available on Android?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:
Windows Mega
Android Mega

中文版 :
Windows Mega
Android Mega

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
is there a reason why there so many missing face etc on the patreon costumes?

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone have a save that has meat toilet mode unlocked? Every full save I've found so far doesn't allow me to use the skill or view the memory.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
does anyone know where is the linkman for the slave quest ( save the princess) i know he suppose to be at the bar but he is not ( am not in torres since i don't know how to go there via the quest)

Last edited:

ViniciusD9s

Nov 2, 2023
Could anyone provide guidance on achieving the academy bad ending B? I'm seeking assistance with the necessary steps to reach that outcome.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes