3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Cursed v2.50 Compressed (Untested)

Win 510 MB/135 MB :

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Was there a Update or something? Unzip the game file which I had this since 2021 and now I can't use the patreon costumes unless something happen that i needed a new update out of nowhere
Like i have some files becoming missing and I even downloaded and still got missing files.
Missing file example secretion.png missing or basically visiting the Patreon Shop has a LOT of missing files
Don't touch the basement. Other than that, only the Witch's costume is missing. (cloth66, shoe66 and weapon) I forgot the weapon's code.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Don't touch the basement. Other than that, only the Witch's costume is missing. (cloth66, shoe66 and weapon) I forgot the weapon's code.
Its not exclusive to the Basement.
Lets say I get one those Tattoo from the one of the MainQuest and got to the Ending that allows you to go New Game+.
You get some Image Error or a Tattoo or some Clothing Error.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Actually I hacked the game and added all the equipment before buying anything, there is a lot missing and the game folder is larger than the pre-patched at almost 1gb, I would say someone needs to get version then hack all the items into it and test it out like me and then you see that its missing graphics all over the place.

Here's my hacked save for reference load up I think save 17 to see a lot of failure in viewing items all over the place from underwear to armor.

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
Don't think y'all should reply to a post, posted on Feb 9, 2019.

New Links:
| |

This doesn't include the cheat menu extension for Cursed Armor, which you can download from github:

(haven't try the cheat menu on CA2/haven't try CA2 yet)

You're welcome.
Links don't work anymore love, none of the three of 'em

hunter123456789

Nov 18, 2018
almost full save files 2.50 (didnt do sacred beast normal end/abbadon well fail/pernament slave but have all memories in recall zone)
(i already bought all patreon items that have image in game)
p/s: file để việt hóa ( 80% gg dịch nên hơi khó chịu vì có rất nhiều thoại nên làm biếng,20% chỉnh một số thoại cho hợp lý bằng tay,thay file data trong file www là xong)
Thank người anh em

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
How do I beat beryl? Shes difficult fight as I nearly killed her she just regens 2k hp and i basically gave up since I was low mana. The I nearly kill hee again with her having lesz than 300 and regens 2k again idk if i juat have terrible RNG luck.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How do I beat beryl? Shes difficult fight as I nearly killed her she just regens 2k hp and i basically gave up since I was low mana. The I nearly kill hee again with her having lesz than 300 and regens 2k again idk if i juat have terrible RNG luck.
Level up and get stronger? lol

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
There's a hidden artifact in Torres City to remove your Skooma addiction.

sacred object – drug addiction immunization
After activating, skooma won't be addictive to Lilina.
Avoid to have to take skooma once per day, if addicted.
Location if you want to know where exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the artifact obtainable if we already progressed past slave line? Im having trouble finding the chest

Tempzane77

Jun 16, 2021
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)
Hey how do I insert the files to have it work

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes