rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. Only started playing this game. Seems to be quite interesting.

I have following questions:

1) there is some "memory room". Where do I find it? Or it's only possible much further in game?

2) Is there some "intended way" of progressing through this game? I see that in wiki there are one ending tied to being virgin. and also at least some memories (like "Night Streak 1 (Virgin)"). Or if I complete game I will be able to unlock these memories somehow.

3) Is it reasonable to try to go for "Good Ending A" on first walkthrough? Or it's better to just follow "relic line", get as much curse as possible and get either "bad ending A/B" or "Good Ending B"/"Normal Ending".

I want to unlock as much memories as possible without needing to repeat things to much times (by that I mean "almost like in Melty's quest" - where you can get all endings and CG by initially being pure, then raising perversion to certain level, then talking to certain person, and so on and so forth).

Or after certain percent of completion there is some sort of "magical cat" that allows you to watch all content even if you haven't unlocked it?

Last edited:

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
Hi. Only started playing this game. Seems to be quite interesting.

I have following questions:

1) there is some "memory room". Where do I find it? Or it's only possible much further in game?

2) Is there some "intended way" of progressing through this game? I see that in wiki there are one ending tied to being virgin. and also at least some memories (like "Night Streak 1 (Virgin)"). Or if I complete game I will be able to unlock these memories somehow.

3) Is it reasonable to try to go for "Good Ending A" on first walkthrough? Or it's better to just follow "relic line", get as much curse as possible and get either "bad ending A/B" or "Good Ending B"/"Normal Ending".

I want to unlock as much memories as possible without needing to repeat things to much times (by that I mean "almost like in Melty's quest" - where you can get all endings and CG by initially being pure, then raising perversion to certain level, then talking to certain person, and so on and so forth).

Or after certain percent of completion there is some sort of "magical cat" that allows you to watch all content even if you haven't unlocked it?

1. you can go to memory zone by using skill "lust dimension" or "dimension whatever".

2. there's a wiki for this game, miraheze ( ).
And no, u must to so many runs to be able complete this game.

3. go to all ending by following the wiki

as for the cats thing, there's no such a thing exist in the game

just follow the wiki or download the full save by other

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
3. go to all ending by following the wiki

as for the cats thing, there's no such a thing exist in the game

just follow the wiki or download the full save by other
Oh, thanks.

Will try to progress as much as I can by myself and then use 100 save.
It's not likely I will go for all endings (because their tons of: sacred beast, futa, magic academy...)

i will probably just finish "true end" then. Unfortuantelly it's higly unlikely that I'll have time to explore all endings myself.

I have two more questions.

1. In the end of guild line I'm affected by addiction to "special antidote" - is there some negative consequences if I don't have one at hand? Some lines are quite long and I might not have enough potions on hand.

2. There's "drug addiction" quest after guild line. Is there any way to get rid of drug addiction beside working for drug dealers?

VenusRose18

Jun 21, 2023
Hey, does anyone know where to get the relic that makes you immune to hypnosis effects? If it even exists? I’m stuck in the hypnosis academy line :(

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Does this game have a walkthrough or something? It's confusing me. How to have sex? In the beginning she had sex with almost everyone and now I can't fuck a single man except for the defeat sex. How to make the cursed armour reappear?

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Does this game have a walkthrough or something? It's confusing me. How to have sex? In the beginning she had sex with almost everyone and now I can't fuck a single man except for the defeat sex. How to make the cursed armour reappear?
It has a wiki: but the game is more fun to just jump in and not read too far ahead.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
It has a wiki: but the game is more fun to just jump in and not read too far ahead.
I checked the wiki but in vain. Brother can you tell me how to have sex? Do I need change outfits? I lost the cursed armour. How do I find it? Sorry for being stupid

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
Hey, does anyone know where to get the relic that makes you immune to hypnosis effects? If it even exists? I’m stuck in the hypnosis academy line :(
If you're still virgin try to be in estrus state (with an item) and normally you will be able to fuck a random png

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
I checked the wiki but in vain. Brother can you tell me how to have sex? Do I need change outfits? I lost the cursed armour. How do I find it? Sorry for being stupid
I had same issue during my first walkthrough.

response is simple:

you can have voluntury sex only in following condititions:
1. Flower girl prostitution (requires being seen covered in come by flower girl)
2. Wind magic lessons (requires finishing magical academy)
3. Be in estrus (requires certain level of "lust" which raises naturally during rest) or "philtre" - which can only be bought in prison (requires certain progress until it is accessible in shop) or in Torres ("Slave line") which I would recommend only for "resque princess" quest, because "slave line" is quite long.
4. Sex with GM once a day, Sex with big beast in mountains once a day, wind magic lessons (requires guild line or hypnosis line)

easiest and quickest way to access "big SP pool" is to :
1. Raise your guild level (sex with GM)
2. Take quest to rescue girl from monsters in well (B level - requires "Intermediate member")
3. Loose to monsters.
4. Repeatedly talk to unagressive tentacle, offer yourself until they give back all your items and let you out
5. Talk to girl near well twice
6. Finish quest
7. Enter well at night
8. Talk to girl.
9. Now you can return to well whenever you want to spend several nights there and gain as much SP as you wont.

Other then that - only "beast in the mountains" gives quite sizable amount of SP (but it requires much more time to unlock)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarXzeN

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I had same issue during my first walkthrough.

response is simple:

you can have voluntury sex only in following condititions:
1. Flower girl prostitution (requires being seen covered in come by flower girl)
2. Wind magic lessons (requires finishing magical academy)
3. Be in estrus (requires certain level of "lust" which raises naturally during rest) or "philtre" - which can only be bought in prison (requires certain progress until it is accessible in shop) or in Torres ("Slave line") which I would recommend only for "resque princess" quest, because "slave line" is quite long.
4. Sex with GM once a day, Sex with big beast in mountains once a day, wind magic lessons (requires guild line or hypnosis line)

easiest and quickest way to access "big SP pool" is to :
1. Raise your guild level (sex with GM)
2. Take quest to rescue girl from monsters in well (B level - requires "Intermediate member")
3. Loose to monsters.
4. Repeatedly talk to unagressive tentacle, offer yourself until they give back all your items and let you out
5. Talk to girl near well twice
6. Finish quest
7. Enter well at night
8. Talk to girl.
9. Now you can return to well whenever you want to spend several nights there and gain as much SP as you wont.

Other then that - only "beast in the mountains" gives quite sizable amount of SP (but it requires much more time to unlock)
Thank you so much!

MikaelaID

Dec 13, 2022
Anyone know how to either

1.Use the cheat mod? I plan on using Maldives to try the windows version with the cheats but idk how to move the www files to the main game files.

2.Is there a modded version for Android? I've done quite a bit on the Android version(Current on the Golden Fruit line an at Lv12) and it's kinda getting tedious and holy shit is Sexual Power annoying to raise back to 5K

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
I have one more question.

How to gain Good Ending A? It requires virginity. Which means 0 starting SP. With 0 SP even on level 45 protagonist has only ~240 HP.

Does it mean i have to grind sperm on my previos walkthrough so I can raise stats through essense?

Or there's some way to gain SP for virgins?

I just finished "absolute true ending" so I wonder what preparations are needed before trying "good end A"

Last edited:

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
I have one more question.

How to gain Good Ending A? It requires virginity. Which means 0 starting SP. With 0 SP even on level 45 protagonist has only ~240 HP.

Does it mean i have to grind sperm on my previos walkthrough so I can raise stats through essense?

Or there's some way to gain SP for virgins?

I just finished "absolute true ending" so I wonder what preparations are needed before trying "good end A"
good ending is that you have to have yourself as a virgin so no get rape in the intro

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
I need help with the prison quest please.
I've done a lot of trainings with warden, and managed to steal lockpick and key. How do I get the meat hole title? I'm guessing it has something to do with breaking the contract and having vaginal sex, but guard will only give me anal...

sspd077

Feb 13, 2020
Screenshot (8386).png

when i complete the beast animal side quest. i go buy ticket back to expire this show up. then just won't let advance story. keep making do loop of night fights and roam. and when try to talk to uncle just say u talk and that it.

i did get it up to where sword master guy had sex with me in the classroom. but after doing that i finished my night fights. went to go back to sofia room. telported me to water or bath thing couldn't do nothing?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes