rigsteel

Apr 16, 2018
View attachment 2771646

when i complete the beast animal side quest. i go buy ticket back to expire this show up. then just won't let advance story. keep making do loop of night fights and roam. and when try to talk to uncle just say u talk and that it.

i did get it up to where sword master guy had sex with me in the classroom. but after doing that i finished my night fights. went to go back to sofia room. telported me to water or bath thing couldn't do nothing?
Wrong place, pal. This is the first game's topic, not the second.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
anyone know how to play this without wine in linus? I use nwjs but always got an error Permission denied, mkdir'/save'.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hello guys,can anyone help me to fix this ? It's missing picture
I think we all get that because the downloaded game still hasn't got all the patreon items available that the update has to offer. Think only way to fix it is if someone uploaded the hacked version latest version with also 100% of added patreon content.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
anyone know how to play this without wine in linus? I use nwjs but always got an error Permission denied, mkdir'/save'.
Simply put the game tries to create the save directory in the root directory of your system.
To fix that you need to change "/save/" to "./save/" in the rpg_manager.js under "www/js/" in the game directory.
The save directory will then be create in the game directory.

Be aware that while using nwjs on rpgm games you may encounter "missing" files (additionally to missing patreon content) because of the difference in case sensitivity between linux and windows.

Reactions: NoNameHent

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
Simply put the game tries to create the save directory in the root directory of your system.
To fix that you need to change "/save/" to "./save/" in the rpg_manager.js under "www/js/" in the game directory.
The save directory will then be create in the game directory.

Be aware that while using nwjs on rpgm games you may encounter "missing" files (additionally to missing patreon content) because of the difference in case sensitivity between linux and windows.
Thanks it works, and about the case sensitivity yes have encounter it another rpgm games, but usually i tried to solve it by searching the files directly and rename it, its a annoying but i prefer doing that than playing with wine. Updating wine takes a long time in my case idk why?

Un_rama69

Jan 19, 2023
I've been thinking how to make beryl mark after soul branded in hypnotict line become permanent on lilinan ? I've been finished the bad end 2 and get doll mark, and start again with NG+, I like to use the mark on lilina like the tatto one the patreon and replace it

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to skip the school quest? Or does anyone have a save after completing the school quest? I have tried so many times, and always get bad ending. Even using walkthrough.

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
can anyone help me why the image is still missing even though i have followed the instructions patched v2.50

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
can anyone help me why the image is still missing even though i have followed the instructions patched v2.50
Basically this download is still missing upto date patreon stuff, thats why it says missing picture graphics.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
Basically this download is still missing upto date patreon stuff, thats why it says missing picture graphics.
Hello, would there be a way for someone to put an extra patch with the missing content from the creator's patreon, namely the image files? Because patch 2.5 is great, bringing all the content, however nothing is displayed in the game, it returns errors as a bonus, and when you then have to patiently sell everything you have just bought, it takes a lot of time.
Thanks in advance.

LimbMan

Aug 20, 2023
So I've made a patch to make patreon costumes work (for version 2.50).

Steps:
1. Apply patch (obviously)
2. Copy ur patreon pics into img/pictures/patreon (same old path)
3. Load ur save from the previous version (errors will popup, it's fine)
4. Unequip everything and save
5. Restart the game
6. Load ur new save and equip everything back

Didn't test it much, but looks like it works fine, except for story tattoo - it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

Also I fixed patreon shop and salon ;)

Patch:

EDIT: the story sex tattoo is also fixed now: turns out it was a bug in the official version - it disappeared when upgrading from the old saves.
Hello. Whis patch work for latest Steam verson?

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018
Hey, just so everyone knows (That actually scrolls down to this page.) that the Uploadhaven site links are absolutely screwed. It's not the actual RAR file, but an exe file. Maybe we should remove those links?

Reactions: Theorize

momomohas

Feb 2, 2022
i have noticed that the 100 percent translated version has a lot of spelling mistakes like you is u and succubus is inma for some reason

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Was there a Update or something? Unzip the game file which I had this since 2021 and now I can't use the patreon costumes unless something happen that i needed a new update out of nowhere
Like i have some files becoming missing and I even downloaded and still got missing files.
Missing file example secretion.png missing or basically visiting the Patreon Shop has a LOT of missing files

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes