dafaq00

Jul 15, 2017
Figured out my problem. Seems like I wasn't suppose to rest or try to go out using the vines, instead, I was immediatly supposed to stand on the king's throne.

Just wondering this as well, but how do you become the parasite queen, or can you? I think the succubus stops you every time on the cave, but I was wondering (If it's out yet.) How to become queen and if there is a possibility of spreading the parasites.
I second this, and also i wanted to know what are the differences (and/or consequences) between choosing to kill or convince the parasite king.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
Why i can't put down the parasite king when i used skill "summoning the parasite king" and it still there @@!. Anyone know help me!!!

dafaq00

Jul 15, 2017
cant find golden fruit on lost forest
anyone know where is it?
Do you mean the golden fruits Dragonsong ask you to bring him during the hypnosis guild quest? If yes, go to the forest area where golden slimes are (the same forest where the first item of the MQ is) and collect the small and shiny golden nuggets scattered across the area. TIP: there is a small abandoned shack in that area, if you enter and exit, all the nuggets you've collected so far will respawn, easy peasy lemon squeazy!

dafaq00

Jul 15, 2017
How to get married?? Help
I'm still in the first town, waiting for someone to answer my question about the differences between killing or sparing the parasite king, but so far i can tell that if you date Dragonsong 3 times after the hypnosis quest and finish the game, the two will get married or something like this, as Lilina promises him to be back to him once her curse is lifted.

dafaq00

Jul 15, 2017
Why i can't put down the parasite king when i used skill "summoning the parasite king" and it still there @@!. Anyone know help me!!!
That looks like a bug! (LOL at the double meaning)
But seriously, i hope you have a save you can revert your game to, because you should put on/strip the parasite by using the same slut skill, if that isn't working than you encountered a bug in the game and must load an older save. Otherwise, just restart the game and remeber to keep multiple save files.

Gunzology

Aug 25, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to even get Collage Bad End B because i've dumped at least 15 hours trying to figure it out. :(

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I need to understand how to play. It's the usual combat system, but seems that if I lose a fight with a human I get deported to some sort of sex-slaving city and I feel it like a major burden towards my objective. Like, I'm losing a ton of time. Is this a story branch or am I really wasting my time?

Also, I don't get where to go as my main objective.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I need to understand how to play. It's the usual combat system, but seems that if I lose a fight with a human I get deported to some sort of sex-slaving city and I feel it like a major burden towards my objective. Like, I'm losing a ton of time. Is this a story branch or am I really wasting my time?

Also, I don't get where to go as my main objective.
It's a branch in story for a side quest you're not ready for. There's a random chance of you getting captured as a slave when getting defeated by bandits. Also you can just sneak out of the city bro.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It's a branch in story for a side quest you're not ready for. There's a random chance of you getting captured as a slave when getting defeated by bandits. Also you can just sneak out of the city bro.
I tried to comply but I couldn't ever get the training from the first owner and got sent back to cell with low evaluation... (I was full bars)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I tried to comply but I couldn't ever get the training from the first owner and got sent back to cell with low evaluation... (I was full bars)
All i have to say is good luck and have fun with the side quest/story. But you won't be able to complete it in the game until much later

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
No. Not the random chance. If you getting defeated by the bandits and you have not money, you go to sex-slave city.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes