Luckzor

May 2, 2017
To be honest I find this fairly ridiculous as he has 486 $1 patrons. If he goes through with this his patrons are likely to stop paying for what I feel to be a fairly mediocre game with something like $150 dollars worth of DLC costumes which are just static image overlays. The english version is such a low priority for him that I doubt he even realizes that a majority of his patrons are only there for the english version.

I only even heard about his game because of THIS website and pledged a dollar to check out the uncensored version, I found the game and the UC version to be severely lacking and stopped my pledge after 1 month. And if this developer does not even realize that more eyes on his game means more $$$ he is a fool.

Many, many Patreon game devs have seen their income increase because of freeware distributing from people who actually want to support the creation of games they enjoy. I can see wolfzq's lack of self-awareness ultimately leading to this game's demise.
You're right, the minority who speak in his Patreon is chinese, he will lose a lot of money, the game is no the big thing like to act in this way and forbid or stop with the english version. Is not an Mass Effect or Call of Duty, is an indie game, a couple of months I see a guy puting DRM in his game, two day later the game was cracked and he was acting offended for that. A lot of Patreon upload a Patreon version and two weeks later more or less upload a public version and that guys no lose money and have more visits and pledges per month. Is that simple.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
He can't be serious. If he does any of that he'll just lose a bunch of supporters and money, and he still won't be able to stop new versions from being leaked. He'd have to be insane to do this.

pop13325

Jun 13, 2017
also does anyone know how to save the princess in the city of torre? i'm stuck there
You need to lower your lust around 4000.
It will have 2 choice in h-scene with princess
And do you know to get sexual power in hyponize college ?

RedRob

May 10, 2017
So I've been trying to play this game, but every time I try to open the exe file nothing happens.

Only thing I know of that might be causing this is that I'm trying to play it on a mac with wine, but i haven't had any problems like this with RPGM games before.

resulle

Aug 31, 2016
So I've been trying to play this game, but every time I try to open the exe file nothing happens.

Only thing I know of that might be causing this is that I'm trying to play it on a mac with wine, but i haven't had any problems like this with RPGM games before.
try reinstalling maybe? game works on windows I can say that part

DarkSaTaN

Jun 13, 2017
I just come to thanks for the link of cursed armor v1.97 and say a think for wolfzq if he see that.

For Wolfzq:

If I could I would pay monthly on patreon, but for me the monthly fee is very expensive. Even for me the dollar is 4 times more expensive because it is not my national currency and so the only way to get it is via pirate. And one more thing, seriously, you're asking a lot for monthly fees just for these little things. As the colleague over there said more or less, it's not a "call of duty" this game.

End of message.

For all: Sorry for bad English and thanks again.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I hate when devs pull stunts like this, I find it even more appalling when they use Character Likenesses and claim it's all completely their originality. also no matter what triple A pubs say every report in regards to video game piracy has resulted in improved sales of the game as long as it wasn't garbage. the fact companies stopped releasing "freeware" and Demos is all the more reason piracy became even more necessary for a growing consumer base with limited expendable income, no one is going to waste $120 a year on a game that isn't triple A, or putting out Substantial patches each month. and canceling the english version won't stop an english version from happening eventually all he would be doing is pissing away potential income over a hissy fit due to his own greed which doesn't understand that a good portion who have pirated are also supporting the work in some fashion.

translators will come, they will translate your game, if you like it or not and it will be out in the open, best thing to do to maintain control is to loosen it a bit or else the line will snap.

CnSilverFox

Jun 19, 2017
i have saw the argument for this game free or not, this is a good question, maybe this game should be free but this is not the reason to release the game without the permission from author. As a Chinese, and i have the experience live both in China or EU. In my own opinion ,This argue may coz by the different gaming culture for free the game and high cost for customise.

First, i know guys assume wolf like a modder, mod should be free for everyone. sure, i know. To be honest , i have no idea how the modder gain money to keep them live, maybe the ppl will donate the money for them. However, Chinese guy not do that, we will pay for their work not by donate. This is a culture difference. I think wolf is still hard to decide, we cannot separate this game in different payment way. As i know , he already started a vote for free or not by 1 dollar supporter. So, be patient until he figure out the double win solution.

Then let's talk about the expensive customise, 16 dollars or even more. In China online gaming market, some permanent customise cost 100 dollar and even more. I have played some game both in EU and CN server, the same customise can drop by mobs in EU server, but Cn server you have to purchase. This is the state of Chinese gaming market, i dont think it will have much difference by support 1 dollar or more, the basic gaming experience will not change, There is no DLC quest or something else, if you cannot accept that cost then just get the basic vision.

At the end, please give your respect for the game author. Thanks guys.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for the game!

Btw, can anyone tell me if anyone had gone out of the prison. I'm sort of stuck. I need to get my equipment so that I can get out of the prison through the river but my equipments are locked in and I need a key. I'm stuck -_-

Oh and OOT, I wouldn't have mind paying 1 dollar every month for the game, but with 1 dollar in my country; you can buy a burger. And, in my country we don't have paypal or stuff like this. Piracy is kind of the only way for us; unless you are rich and have a foreign bank account I guess.

-THANK YOU!

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, does anyone else has a problem with this game missing its menu? When pressing the menu button it flickers for a frame then disappears - the menu still works, I can navigate to different sections but it's not really easy to remember which option was which and where I am :)

I think this is the only game I've ever had this problem with (most other RPGM games work perfectly well), so it's a bit hard to google for it.

Jul 3, 2017
You know, this may be a tip for you wolf, if you ever come here to check things out. Remember that only 1% of your 99% of patreons are making you feel this way. that 1% doesn't care either way, however if you punish all 1000 for the acts of one person, they are all bound to rebel. Just remember who your patreon's are and why they've come to support you in the first place. Next time be more considerate of them and if you are down, say this next time things like this go wrong and you feel sour

"Excuse me, but I've just found out the the newest version of our game for patreons has been released publicly for the world to see. While it does matter in fact disturb me deeply, There is nothing I can really do about it. I just would like to say to everyone if they can think they can "Unsubscribe" from this patreon, I would like to remind you that YOU have been the one's who are funding this game and helping me to get it released step by step. Without you, the job that I quit specifically because of minimum wage... I would have to return to it and have less time to work on what I actually want to work on. In matter of fact, it is because of you guys that I work so deeply on this game.

If I have to work back on my old job, I would seriously have less time to work and update on this game. Nevermind working on TWO translations of the game, but I would have to cut funding on the cg artist('s) whom I've hired to work on the game. If things like this were to come to pass, It would take 3, maybe 4 times more time to work on an update then what would normally be done. Thing would seriously be out of whack if this happened.

I just would like to say thank you to all the patrons who have been with me during all this time I've worked on this game. Without you, this would be impossible for myself to create. To anyone who has found out about this game thru sheer luck or if it was that new update that has been recently released, (Even if it is the one the still disturbs me.) I hope you've enjoyed my game and I would love for your support for me making this game into reality. Hell, I would love to throw in some of your own ideas if you are feeling more than generous.

All in all, once again, I would like to say thank you for all the support you have been giving me, even if it has been a single day, months, or from the very beginning. I hope you stay on track and check out each new update when they come! Anyways, see you in the next update!

Thank you again."
-(Signature).

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Anyways, I got a question about the parasite cave and beating the king. I have beaten the king, however, if I do, the story stops after Lilina says that we need her children to rule the place and then there is this weird glitch where you can't interact with the parasite, cannot leave and can only rest. (However you still need "food" and I am not sure how the thing on your head is supposed to help with that. the only way that I know how to get out of the glitch-fest is to walk directly into where the old king once was, which makes you go into the route where you either talk with the king or try to kill the king and fail. (Not sure which is which.) If any of you guys want the file to try it out yourselves, let me know.

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Anyways, I got a question about the parasite cave and beating the king. I have beaten the king, however, if I do, the story stops after Lilina says that we need her children to rule the place and then there is this weird glitch where you can't interact with the parasite, cannot leave and can only rest. (However you still need "food" and I am not sure how the thing on your head is supposed to help with that. the only way that I know how to get out of the glitch-fest is to walk directly into where the old king once was, which makes you go into the route where you either talk with the king or try to kill the king and fail. (Not sure which is which.) If any of you guys want the file to try it out yourselves, let me know.
Have you tried (with the parasite king head equipped) to go through the exit where lilina tried to go through before but failed and saved by erza? There's the exit you're looking for

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We don't host non-english games here. Your best bet is to find a reliable source for the chinese version yourselves.

Jul 3, 2017
Have you tried (with the parasite king head equipped) to go through the exit where lilina tried to go through before but failed and saved by erza? There's the exit you're looking for
Figured out my problem. Seems like I wasn't suppose to rest or try to go out using the vines, instead, I was immediatly supposed to stand on the king's throne.

Just wondering this as well, but how do you become the parasite queen, or can you? I think the succubus stops you every time on the cave, but I was wondering (If it's out yet.) How to become queen and if there is a possibility of spreading the parasites.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes