3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
https://mega.nz/#%21QAxRyCqQ%21p5Fx03SiY_u1G3u_YdX1CUSvzBKxr2Z2xw98ijtFtsI

Copy and paste JJ's link to the address bar. If the url is the same as the one above, replace the two %21 in the link with an exclamation point.
This happens with a lot of cut and paste of the URLs, this is not the first time I've hit this.

2clementz94

May 12, 2017
Keep doing the events until day 30. Has 3 different outcomes.
first thank you, problem is i keep getting the bad ending with the fat guy after 30 days. guess i'm stuck after you meet with the succubus from there on i don't know what to do to get the good ending.

Gunzology

Aug 25, 2016
first thank you, problem is i keep getting the bad ending with the fat guy after 30 days. guess i'm stuck after you meet with the succubus from there on i don't know what to do to get the good ending.
I don't think there is a good end. One end is get dragonsongs affection 20 or below to get a different end.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
there's three endings
one you gain enough power but don't love dragon
the other when you just straight up lose
and the good/true ending has you leaving the school and never coming back. this patreon post has the detail how to get it

fpintacchiio

May 19, 2017
i'm really stuck with this game walkthrough. there's no guide on the net. Can someone post some kind of guide? right now i'm trying just to get all the artifact in hard mode still being virgin, can't find the flower needed for the scepter in Galleon.

fpintacchiio

May 19, 2017
does anyone know how to beat the hypnosis college?
there is a .JPEG on the patreon. community posts. a green one which says what to do in every step. i followed it. it's not precise. i don't really get the college yet. if you do it. the game ends btw

fpintacchiio

May 19, 2017
there's three endings
and the good/true ending has you leaving the school and never coming back. this patreon post has the detail how to get it
i followed that guide, id doesn't work. sexual power gets back at 200 every night, like in torres city (anyway someone knows why this happens ?). i followed that as much as i could. there wasn't a boss fight at the end either, i had dragonsong relationship to 100 too and finished all classes

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
there's three endings
Where's the school even lol

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
New post from his Patreon:

I saw somebody release my 1.95EV or 1.97 EV version to some website!
It was so bad, but I think I cant stop update new version. because my fans is like my game.But I need to defend this behavior!

So if I see 1.9703 + version was be released, I will stop $1 patreon!

I will change $1 type to $10 per month!

If continue to be released I will stop english month update, only chinese update, I hope releaser is stop!If you like my game.

I saw somebody release my 1.95EV or 1.97 EV version to some website!
It was so bad, but I think I cant stop update new version. because my fans is like my game.But I need to defend this behavior!

So if I see 1.9703 + version was be released, I will stop $1 patreon!

I will change $1 type to $10 per month!

If continue to be released I will stop english month update, only chinese update, I hope releaser is stop!If you like my game.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
wolfzq have really bad mood, now he is upset because the game released again. Such a p*ssy, I think is good thing he have people who release the game, because he act like a Triple A company, he do a game and for the people who pay 10 dollars or more he give a new outfit or a new hair cut, but to the people who pay 1 dollar, maybe is all what they can give no receive a sh*t. He is winnig a lot of money and have a lot of Patreons, a little release don't will hurt his wallet. Stingy

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
To be honest I find this fairly ridiculous as he has 486 $1 patrons. If he goes through with this his patrons are likely to stop paying for what I feel to be a fairly mediocre game with something like $150 dollars worth of DLC costumes which are just static image overlays. The english version is such a low priority for him that I doubt he even realizes that a majority of his patrons are only there for the english version.

I only even heard about his game because of THIS website and pledged a dollar to check out the uncensored version, I found the game and the UC version to be severely lacking and stopped my pledge after 1 month. And if this developer does not even realize that more eyes on his game means more $$$ he is a fool.

Many, many Patreon game devs have seen their income increase because of freeware distributing from people who actually want to support the creation of games they enjoy. I can see wolfzq's lack of self-awareness ultimately leading to this game's demise.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes