Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
There will definitely be all of the things you listed to one extent or another, there is already spanking in 0.1
Hmm, only thing I don't like is insults. Beacuse a lot of the games just have a jerk of an MC treating everyone badly(bitch,whore,etc) & then tag it as MaleDom:rolleyes:
Hopefully here it will be properly fetishised in a BDSM(consensual & caring) matter...

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hmm, only thing I don't like is insults. Beacuse a lot of the games just have a jerk of an MC treating everyone badly(bitch,whore,etc) & then tag it as MaleDom:rolleyes:
Hopefully here it will be properly fetishised in a BDSM(consensual & caring) matter...
The MC is not the kind of guy that would treat his girls badly just for the sake of it, or the kind to genuinely break down their self esteem outside of a fetish setting - quite the opposite.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
This MC is a respectful and caring dominant. From what's in the game so far, I have full trust that any of these will only happen in the context of the girl actively wanting it and being turned on by it.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
This MC is a respectful and caring dominant. From what's in the game so far, I have full trust that any of these will only happen in the context of the girl actively wanting it and being turned on by it.
Most of those 'MaleDom' I mentioned are not even in a Bdsm D/s context. Like rough sex = Maledom :rolleyes:
So ironically, once I saw the multiple Bdsm tags like masochism, humiliation, etc. I already had high hopes it won't be like that :ROFLMAO:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... None of the tags for this VN mentioned BSDM. I can tolerate some spanking it it's in the character of one of the girls, but it literally every girl get's "turned on" by being humiliated and spanked, then it's a bit too overboard with me. I get the feeling this VN is going to be centered around the BSDM theme, and that's not really my taste. It's pitty, because outside of that, the story is really nice and the MC does a good job by protecting and caring for the girls. But the moment caring turns into possession and punishment it looses the positive vibe for me. That's no judgment of the VN, but simply a personal taste.

I am on the fence now, and give it some more time. However - If it continues to keep heading in this direction, it's sadly not really for me. I am sure other people will love this direction, but as being a more "vanilla" oriented person it's simply not that much fun for me.

That all said - I wish the author all the goods, and I encourage him to follow his personal taste. What does not "click" with me, will "click" without any doubt with loads of other people.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hmm... None of the tags for this VN mentioned BSDM. I can tolerate some spanking it it's in the character of one of the girls, but it literally every girl get's "turned on" by being humiliated and spanked, then it's a bit too overboard with me.
I'm confident that won't be happening. The MC is mostly just assertive, but some of the girls each have their own quirks and kinks. The first girl, for instance, doesn't seem to have any BDSM-related kinks at all, she's just way into the MC for several reasonable reasons. He likes to be in control during sex, but he also demonstrates in the game already that he will immediately back down the moment she says 'No'.

The dominance aspects of this game appear to be aimed more toward the D/S (dominance/submission) side of BDSM. There's some very mild discipline toward one of the girls but it's extremely mild, and the extent of the masochism seems to be a girl who enjoys some rough spanking rather than actual overt pain.

I get the feeling this VN is going to be centered around the BSDM theme
It's not. Each girl has a primary kink shown in the code. It's fully to be expected that not all encounters with each girl will specifically include that kink every time, and there's no reason whatsoever for the MC to subject a girl to a kink she doesn't like, because she won't enjoy it, and thus the MC won't enjoy it, either. So for example, if one girl likes bondage, there's no reason to humiliate her, so the MC wouldn't. Similarly, if another girl likes humiliation, there's no reason to tie her up, so the MC wouldn't.

But the moment caring turns into possession and punishment it looses the positive vibe for me.
There doesn't seem to be any indication that that's ever going to happen, with the MC's attitude and personality.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hmm... None of the tags for this VN mentioned BSDM. I can tolerate some spanking it it's in the character of one of the girls, but it literally every girl get's "turned on" by being humiliated and spanked, then it's a bit too overboard with me. I get the feeling this VN is going to be centered around the BSDM theme, and that's not really my taste.
It won't be all of the girls, there will be a range depending on the preferences of each one, with some not being interested at all while others lean heavily into it. Part of the story will be each girl discovering this. Having said that, BDSM will certainly be a commonly occurring theme, so be warned!

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
Just finished the first release and really enjoyed it!

How frequent do you think updates will be, will there be a schedule or will it be by when enough content is finished and ready?

Either way thanks for the game, I can't wait for more!

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Each girl has a primary kink shown in the code.
That code is from when I first started and is not necessarily accurate any more - glancing through it, Akatsuki has changed a fair bit. Most of what you said is correct though, there isn't going to be a convenient dungeon under the cafe where the MC sends all of the girls, or anything like that! But I don't want to downplay it too much for people that don't like these themes, all of the future BDSM tags in the OP will be present in the game to some extent going forward.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Just finished the first release and really enjoyed it!

How frequent do you think updates will be, will there be a schedule or will it be by when enough content is finished and ready?

Either way thanks for the game, I can't wait for more!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! The current aim is for an update every 2-3 months, though I'm only just starting 0.2 so nothing is set in stone yet.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It won't be all of the girls, there will be a range depending on the preferences of each one, with some not being interested at all while others lean heavily into it. Part of the story will be each girl discovering this. Having said that, BDSM will certainly be a commonly occurring theme, so be warned!
I guess I'll definitely look for another game.

Thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks a lot. It's nice to know what will be a continuing part of this VN. As I said before, I am personally not very fond on these kind of things. But that does not say anything about the quality of this VN. I think you are doing a good job and I applaud you for that.
It's simply not my "piece of cake", but as I said, there are probably tons of people that are less narrow minded as I am ;-).

Good luck with this VN. I am sure you will make a lot of people happy with it, and that's what counts...

Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 122 Votes