LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
So far... Perfect. Liking the story with the girls, how the main char is. All around excellent. Vast majority of the time I don't read much of anything in these kinds of games but I read everything in this. So, it kept my attention. The girls are well designed, very cute.
The obnoxious girl in the school... hah her I forget her name, which makes sense. But the stuff with her is funny, in a sad way. I've met vile cretins like her. I'm fine with never doing anything with her as the main char and her rotting away as a side char, just slowly turning into the slime creature people like her are. Or maybe she can see the light and stop being evil, either one =P

I liked it so much, even though I've refused to use patreon for years, for this one I got to.

Dec 9, 2020
The obnoxious girl in the school... hah her I forget her name, which makes sense.
Rape girl, I mean Rachel! :ROFLMAO: (for the people that didn't play the game it's about her made up rules about the school, not that she was raped, just so no one panics about that...)

But yeah, excellent start to the game, good meaty content for the first chapter. I like the relationship developments so far, hoping by the hints we get headmistress action as well in the future. :love: But yeah cute girls, harem, principal and teacher milfs, looking forward to more. :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cosy Cafe [v0.1] Unoffcicial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 290mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Довольно не плохо. Много видел игр сделанных с помощью HoneySelect 2, в том числе и своих тоже. Персонажи в игре, их много и это хорошо. Первоначальный выпуск довольно длинный по сравнению с многими другими. К этому претензий нет. Эмоции на лице у всех практически отсутствуют. Это не мешает, но это заметно. Перемещение по помещению есть, но оно не влияет на игру. Может быть запланировано, но пока это не имеет смысла. Сюжет пока что без выбора, есть пару выбора в игре, но это не влияет на дальнейшее прохождение. Зато видео хорошо записано. Играл без перевода, так что точно сказать не могу насколько интересно, возможно не всё понял. Но всё равно видно что игра сделана старательно.

Pretty not bad. I saw a lot of games made with HoneySelect 2, including my own too. There are a lot of characters in the game, which is good. The initial release is quite long compared to many others. There are no complaints about this. Emotions on the face of all are practically absent. It doesn't bother me, but it's noticeable. There is movement around the room, but it does not affect the game. It may be planned, but so far it does not make sense. The plot is so far without a choice, there are a couple of choices in the game, but this does not affect the further passage. But the video is well recorded. I played without translation, so I can’t say for sure how interesting it is, maybe I didn’t understand everything. But it still shows that the game is made diligently.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Okay, that was a really enjoyable experience so far. I love all the LI girls, and I really appreciate the personality of the MC. Too many games have a blank slate MC, and that makes the interactions feel a lot more artificial, but this guy is dominant, but also caring, protective, and honorable. Pretty much a perfect combination, in my book. It's also a nice, healthy amount of content for a 0.1.

All in all, the MC reminds me a lot of Stormside's MC, and the amount of content for a 0.1 reminds me of The Fiery Scion, and those are two of my favorite games right now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
From the story we've seen so far, that's probably not going to be happening for the MC; his only female relative mentioned so far is not someone he wants to have anything to do with. If it happens at all, it'll likely be the MC having two girls who are related to each other mess around with him at the same time.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
It'll likely be the MC having two girls who are related to each other mess around with him at the same time.
Exactly this. One of the girls has a sister (she's already been mentioned very briefly!)

Also, just to answer a related question about the lesbian tag that I got elsewhere: the MC will always be involved, mostly it will revolve around threesomes and group-sex where the girls that aren't currently occupied by the MC entertain each other at his instruction.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I am not far in, but I like it so far. It has a lot of potential. I like it that the MC is not someone that can be walked over, but at the same time is no alpha male gorilla. And the girls are just cute.

Oh and Rachel... It looks to me it's a very insecure girl that snaps at everything to keep everyone and everything on a distant, so they can't hurt her. It would not surprise me if she had a terrifying experience in the past. This opens the possibility of some drama in this VN (and following the overall tone of this VN, the MC will be a big help in overcoming whatever has traumatized her).

But the above is only a bit playing with ideas. I cannot, of course, predict what the author has in mind for her.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So I realize I mentioned that I love all the LIs introduced so far, and Rachel is actually one of those.

I'll just say this: from looking through the code, Rachel has some very specific reasons for being the way she is that I suspect people will like once they come (heh) to fruition. It's not even that she's insecure or ultra-feminist just to be a caricature, she has specific reasons for how she's acting.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Got around to playing it tonight, and I have to say, my expectations were high, and you definitely exceeded them, you seem to have a great thing going here, since the first update was so large and I don't know how long it took, maybe updates will be slow or small, but keep up the great work!
The characters are very alive.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like games with romance and harem. But I see among the future tags BDSM, Masochism (female), Pet Play, Humiliation, which I don't like.

Also, how extreme is the maledom? I'm not a fan of maledom (although I dislike femdom even more), I only like it if it's rather soft (doesn't include insults, such as: bitch, or similar things, for example)

Exactly this. One of the girls has a sister (she's already been mentioned very briefly!)

Also, just to answer a related question about the lesbian tag that I got elsewhere: the MC will always be involved, mostly it will revolve around threesomes and group-sex where the girls that aren't currently occupied by the MC entertain each other at his instruction.
If they really had to receive my instructions to have lesbian sex, then it would never happen.

Reactions: battali0n

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I like games with romance and harem. But I see among the future tags BDSM, Masochism (female), Pet Play, Humiliation, which I don't like.

Also, how extreme is the maledom?
This is a bit subjective so it's hard to rate it exactly, but if you were to categorise maledom/bdsm into none/mild/moderate/extreme I would put it at moderate. I can't really be more specific than that because while I know my plans for the game, I don't want to make specific commitments about things that change when I actually write it a year from now. I hope that helps, at least a little!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is a bit subjective so it's hard to rate it exactly, but if you were to categorise maledom/bdsm into none/mild/moderate/extreme I would put it at moderate. I can't really be more specific than that because while I know my plans for the game, I don't want to make specific commitments about things that change when I actually write it a year from now. I hope that helps, at least a little!
Actually what I like is romance and harem. I tolerate maledom as a sexual play that doesn't go beyond sex, and as long as it's something fairly soft or at most moderate (as long as it stays in sex and doesn't go beyond it, I can tolerate a little more strong maledom). If maledom extends beyond sex, I guess that I only like it in the non-existent version or the mild version: I will not like anything that implies humiliation, degradation, spanking, insults, etc. But it all depends on what you mean by moderate.

I don't like BDSM in any way.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes