• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ziop

Nov 5, 2017
This is very good; i like the direction is going

since this kind of stuff is rarely done well i will follow this one closely

Reactions: Cosy Creator

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
This is pretty good, nice intro, nice character designs, and cute character's personality.

Although it's a free roam, it's not so overwhelming. it's just nice amount of free roam. Although, I would prefer no sandbox.

The story itself is okay, I would think. pretty slice of life-y, overall wholesome feel.

Aug 3, 2021
ok, this is easily the best game (for a 0.1v) I've seen here in a long time. Looks REALLY promising, cute girls (both in design and in personality), nice development and I just LOVE this wholesome slice of life vibe. I'm glad the game just ignored the free roam/sandbox thing right in the beginning and kept going like a normal VN, it's way better like that.

Good luck with the game, dev. I'm really looking foward to the next updates

LordScat

Jul 8, 2017
I really like the game, quite hard for me to not skipped the dialogue, the pacing good, the dialogue is enjoyable, mc actually quite good, the heroines also good, i really enjoy the harem making game

Keep the good work

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
This was easily one of the best games I've played here, doubly so for the fact that it's a .1 release. Lucy is an angel. The characters were fun, and I laughed at multiple points through the story, especially at the ending on the train. My only real complaint is that it felt like Victoria changed her tune real fast. Went from being a giant bitch to Lucy to being quite friendly in the span of like...a day. And from what we're told she'd been treating her poorly for quite some time. Maybe it'll make more sense in the next version when we learn a bit more about her. Honestly though, it's a tiny complaint which doesn't really bother me as the relaxed slice-of-life feeling of the story is better served by cutting out any drama that a slow mending of realtionships would generate.

Thank you very much for your work and I'm eagerly awaiting more.

• Red Heart

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

I was a little worried about that with Victoria when I was writing it, but I tried to show it from the MC's perspective where he doesn't really know what to make of her or her motivations - is she genuine, or manipulative? Regardless, there will be a conclusion to the tension between Victoria and Lucy, and a bit of an explanation, though it won't be in 0.2 (probably 0.3, but don't hold me to that!).

Speaking of 0.2, for anyone interested it will probably be ready in around 2-3 weeks. It will be shorter than the original release - roughly 14k words and 500 renders, but I wanted to go with a more frequent update cycle now that it's out in public.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Nice.
Cheering for the "Orgasm Denial" tag. A very rare specimen.
Very rare.
The real question when you see it is how hard will you be allowed to push it. Hold it till the end of the session, or long term into the "pink mist"?
Most things I've ever seen go the bare minimum and let her get off when he's done. But it ultimately shouldn't go on longer than makes sense for the character. Maintaining the comfy, SoL harem family situation is far more important than wank material.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Very rare.
The real question when you see it is how hard will you be allowed to push it. Hold it till the end of the session, or long term into the "pink mist"?
Most things I've ever seen go the bare minimum and let her get off when he's done. But it ultimately shouldn't go on longer than makes sense for the character. Maintaining the comfy, SoL harem family situation is far more important than wank material.
The plan is to gradually ramp up all of the kink content in a way that, hopefully, feels natural to the story (As natural as a harem story full of kinky submissive girls can be at least!). Of course, some of the girls will have different limits and some will be into different things, experimenting with these is going to be a common theme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: endless1m and Lerd0

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I was curious more in terms of duration than outright intensity.
It will certainly extend beyond a single session, but is unlikely to go too long (multiple days) very often as I would have to write every other scene around it then.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Very rare.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-higher-society-text-based-v0-43-xxerikxx.93573/post-9187737

I think that's the most you can go.
"Pink mist", as you put it, is too hard core for most in an already rare kink & unlikely to be seen due to lack of demand. Most I've seen is in a book called "As she's Told" where the long term denial was very well done imo.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes