• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 28, 2017
Just some thing about the dialogue... Can the creator ask someone to fix the dialogues? It seems like most of it are grammatically incorrect which I find in many games... Was a weird experience seeing some of the errors and trying to make sense of it while playing... So just hoping someone would take note and let the creator know

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
I like the game. The scenes are hot and the theme is ... huh ... stimulating. There are a few game mecanics issues. For example, most actions will consume half a day which means that you then cannot go to work, etc. Also, there's not much to do at night.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

I will remodel the police station like a school.
There will be chief and fellow police officers.

Like the school, I want to corrupt the entire police station XD
Its very good that author working on this game so hard and added so much new characters and places. But I think in the same time he must little more concentrate on characters that we already have. Like that we can finally make Megan, nurse and nun our slaves and see which slave outfit they gonna wear.
Also very interesting author gonna make function to impregnate our slaves and after some time their bellys gonna grow adn they gonna change outfit for another sexy pregnant slave outfit)

Reactions: batman666

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Its very good that author working on this game so hard and added so much new characters and places. But I think in the same time he must little more concentrate on characters that we already have. Like that we can finally make Megan, nurse and nun our slaves and see which slave outfit they gonna wear.
Also very interesting author gonna make function to impregnate our slaves and after some time their bellys gonna grow adn they gonna change outfit for another sexy pregnant slave outfit)
I agree with you

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I like the idea of making more places like the school (where there's a few fleshed out characters but it's mostly about corrupting the place as a whole). Probably the hospital and other locations will receive a similar update in the future.

I also want to see what the other girls will look like enslaved but I'm no rush, probably the slave stuff will be added when the game is closer to completion.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes