dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Where do i look for the renpy code to find the progression chain?
The scripts and code are located in ./data usually script.rpy has the bulk of the code (its plaintext so notepad can open it though i would recommend a more capable text editor like notepad++)
Having experience in programming would help but some sense of logic and math can get you pretty far.
You might or might not have to de-compile the .rpyc files first, get it here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get a hang of this then getting around places you're stuck is a matter of minutes looking at the code, also works with other games running on renpy as a bonus.

Attached is a example of what it looks like in notepad++ with points of interest highlighted

Last edited:
Reactions: justsomedood

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the torrent link in the OP links to a non-post somewhere in this thread. I would really like a magnet link or something for this game.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3EBDC9E8DD761EE42BAC8B62AECBE48487412634&dn=corruption-v0.70-pc.zip&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
It seems to break as hyperlink, also i'm not 100% sure if it includes the resident area loop bugfix, it does not, so just in case.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3EBDC9E8DD761EE42BAC8B62AECBE48487412634&dn=corruption-v0.70-pc.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce
It seems to break as hyperlink, also i'm not 100% sure if it includes the resident area loop bugfix so just in case.
Cheers. The magnet is alright linked as is without everything after &dn=corruption... for anyone that also needs it.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the "&tr=" are tracker links, might work without if your client supports DHT but they are generally used to find other seeders/peers also it was a url encoded so that could have confused the client, fixed it in original post.

Oct 26, 2017
anyone know how to make a slave i read 1 post at ch8 said that if you to to utopia u can make a slave ????

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes