kdy

Jun 24, 2017
I already corrupted Teacher. But i can't give potion to Principal.
How can i give potion to Principal?

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I'm making a sequence about this game just because I'd like to see what it be like with animation. Because if it had animation it blow the doors off of ever untitled.JPG 02.JPG ything here. That's just how good it is.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
In .67 there was a scene where you called a general school assembly and used a gas potion, can't figure out how to get it in .70.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
does this game have walkthrough? can someone give me walkthrough?
This game doesn't, but its story quite straight forward. All you need to do is explore every scene of each girl at each lv of corruption until u reach "its under dev" message. For that, you need to repeat a lot to gain a scene. U can also check the change log for info of scenes. Good luck!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
After making salves. Who can I take to UTOPIA? Or this content isn't released yet?
The only content in Utopia currently is enslaving Jenny. Can't take anyone else there or have Jenny do anything after her enslavement.

I'm hoping this month's update or the next adds a few things for Slave Jenny and allows Nicole to be enslaved as well, but I'm not sure, seems like he's more concerned with making the less fleshed out characters catch up instead.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Have a great year end party! It has been a crazy year 2017 ... So all the best for 2018!

ENJOY

Cheers

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes