• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
How/where/when do I even meet Heather and Michelle? I've nearly maxed all girls but haven't even encountered those two yet.
During any weekday, go outside your house and choose the "Go to work" option. There you will meet Heather. Once you've corrupted Heather a bit, you'll see one scene in the morning where you greet her by groping and a policewoman stops you. That's Michelle. After this you can go see her at the police station from the map.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Whom can we expect to enslave in the next release? So far we have only one character as far as I remember

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Damn, this game is awesome. What's the style of the models called? It's clearly not DAZ-type stuff, but I really dig it.

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it is just me but some of the models might have tits that are too big to attract me, so I just gave up on those characters...

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
pass bonus folder ????
Go to the top, search for "bonus password" and click the checkmark "Search this thread only"
The bonus is just a one time $10k though, the works quite a bit better for that purpose.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes