Ricky EO

Oct 24, 2017
How to feed Principal ?? i came to her day by day but still the same thing, i cant feed her.. My Ms Simpson Corruption is already 75 by the way.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
How to feed Principal ?? i came to her day by day but still the same thing, i cant feed her.. My Ms Simpson Corruption is already 75 by the way.
Did you use the surf the web option on your computer? You have to do that to prompt the Principal's events.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017

I will remodel the police station like a school.
There will be chief and fellow police officers.

Like the school, I want to corrupt the entire police station XD
Holy shit, I hope he pays more attention to the content, not new girls.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
D;oh! Talk about missing the obvious. Ty.

As for the twins, at night "Look around" the Bar in Uptown. It might be random but eventually one of the twins is there and an event triggers that makes her trust you enough to drink your potions and get her sister to do it too

Vish4games

Dec 17, 2017
I cannot find the principal's house, after doing the dinner scene. Am I the only one getting this?
Any ideas, guys??

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I cannot find the principal's house, after doing the dinner scene. Am I the only one getting this?
Any ideas, guys??
Yes, it's in the upper right of the map. Unfortunately it doesn't change or give you any visual indication when you're over it. Try clicking around in that area.

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
Hello i want to download this game but i cant find the torrent link that mention in the first post is it gone?? 3,95 GB on mega is bit too much for me
thanks in advance

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hello i want to download this game but i cant find the torrent link that mention in the first post is it gone?? 3,95 GB on mega is bit too much for me
thanks in advance
I'm not aware of the most recent torrent, there is however a and with the resident area fix i included it should be the latest release.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes