saakichan

Apr 10, 2018
So I am at a loss when trying to unlock the new school content.

I got the principle fully leveled up (Has a pink dildo in her when you talk to her so I take it as being fully leveled) and I have done all the staff meeting I can do until I get the message about the teachers being in class and not being able to hold any more meetings.

I get no new reactions that I can tell from any of the students (Roof, Hall, Bathroom) or Simpson and the gym teacher says the students are too pure to do any class participation.

I haven't seen any text clues that I could make sense of so any hints or help in general would be nice.
hi sir
how to start corrupting principal?

potatohead

May 13, 2017
Let me guess, no playground story contiunation in lates update either? Gotta love that "more in next update message" 5 updates later still nothing...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
hi sir
how to start corrupting principal?
Fully corrupt the teacher then go on to your laptop and search online until you see a job offer at the school.
Once done talk to the teacher and you will get the job after that start feeding the principle potions/serums as normal.
At some point you need to go to the neighborhood and corrupt the principle and her family but I am not 100% sure how necessary that is.

I wasn't able to trigger any of the new school content and I can't safely say if its a bug or something wrong on my end so hopefully this will work

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone got tips on how to start corrupting the hospital staff? Emily (and everyone else for that matter) is at 120 points of corruption, but it keeps telling me I need to corrupt her to start in on the nurses in the lounge and at the front desk and the head doctor. Also weird - when I "Go to Doctor" at any time, Emily is in the office with her but wearing her old clothes. Is this a bug?

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Anyone got tips on how to start corrupting the hospital staff? Emily (and everyone else for that matter) is at 120 points of corruption, but it keeps telling me I need to corrupt her to start in on the nurses in the lounge and at the front desk and the head doctor. Also weird - when I "Go to Doctor" at any time, Emily is in the office with her but wearing her old clothes. Is this a bug?
You must offer the potion to the Nurses that are taking a break, don't know if you have to corrupt the doctor for that too.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I am on Android phone..... can't say anything about pc.
I suggest not using it till tonight, the. See if u can download whole heavy version in 1 go. Like i said, the amount of time for ur data limit to reset might be off. Might be 6 or 8hrs. I didnt use mine yesterday except for corruption (heavy) and whole thing was done in less tha. 10min.
Just make sure to open with meg, hit import twice, then download from app. I bet it will work.

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
the principal in the school says nothing, my character says i need a reason to talk to her... how do i trigger that ?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Let me guess, no playground story contiunation in lates update either? Gotta love that "more in next update message" 5 updates later still nothing...
Think it was said a while ago that there would be no more updates to the park due to the kids

KingSax

Nov 23, 2017
soooo , i saved my file where you flirt or invite the girls and i just downloaded the new version and now the back button doesnt work for me and im stuck :/

saakichan

Apr 10, 2018
Fully corrupt the teacher then go on to your laptop and search online until you see a job offer at the school.
Once done talk to the teacher and you will get the job after that start feeding the principle potions/serums as normal.
At some point you need to go to the neighborhood and corrupt the principle and her family but I am not 100% sure how necessary that is.

I wasn't able to trigger any of the new school content and I can't safely say if its a bug or something wrong on my end so hopefully this will work
thanks sir
it helped so much :D

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes